Beautifully presented and conveniently located, this private four bedroom, two-bathroom, two-storey home with multiple living spaces, offers an exceptional opportunity for those searching for an easy-living family home close to the beach with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
It's just a short stroll to picturesque Deanmore Duke Reserve, ideal for some family fun, your quality local primary school, or a short drive to the new Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct, where you'll be able to browse the boutiques, lunch with friends or enjoy relaxing afternoons in the new cinema – there are so many entertainment options available in this central location.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone seamlessly connecting with the private outdoor alfresco entertaining area with a low maintenance garden and decking.
* Spacious modern kitchen complete with stone benchtops, gas hotplates, electric oven, rangehood, Omega dishwasher, plenty of cool white cabinetry, large fridge recess and large pantry.
* Large second light-filled living area near the entry with seamless sliding door access to the delightful secure manicured front garden framed by a large feature frangipani.
* Upstairs features a multi-purpose living zone flowing to a balcony - built to enjoy the northern sunshine and watch the world go by.
* Generously sized light and bright master bedroom complete with built-in robe, and a generously sized ensuite with large stone topped vanity, and shower.
* Bedroom two and three both generously sized with built-in robes.
* Bedroom four – currently displayed as a living area.
* Spacious family bathroom with stone topped vanity, shower and large bath.
* Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and two split systems on lower level.
* Laundry with plenty of storage, and powder room.
* Hot outdoor shower.
* Gas hot water system.
* Double garage with internal shopper's entry, storage area, and roller door access to outdoor entertaining area.
* Street front home on 318sqm survey strata lot.
* 40m from a local's pathway through to picturesque Deanmore Duke Reserve – ideal for exercising pets and playing with children at the playground.
* 300m to Deanmore Primary School.
* 700m to Scarborough Sports and Community Club, bowling greens, tennis courts and Abbett Park Reserve.
* 1.3km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre Precinct with movie theatre, bars, restaurants, shopping and more.
* 1.3km to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School.
* 1.5km to Trigg Beach accessible through the underground pathway.
* Churchlands and Carine Senior High School catchment area.
Please call exclusive listing agents Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 or Tom Walker on 0450 911 298 for more details.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the details contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
This property at 99 Newborough Street, Scarborough is a four bedroom, two bathroom house sold by Rob Walker and Tom Walker at Perth Property Partners on 10 Dec 2023.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.