MASSIVE Wrap Around Courtyard! Welcome to the Indian Ocean Suites!
The Indian Ocean Suites bring a style and finish to the Hedland market that has not been seen before! The Indian Ocean Suites offer tenants and owners alike a prestigious Pretty Pool address with views to match!
Architecturally designed, The Indian Ocean Suites offer an executive level of design and finish that would be envied in any capital city. Featuring 7 buildings surrounding resort like facilities, you will be spoiled for choice living the life style whether it be relaxing by the swimming pool, entertaining friends in the BBQ pavilion or working out in the fully equipped gymnasium. Security gates and fencing, two undercover car parks and private lockable store rooms ensure the highest quality of living.
Unit 9 is our FIRST ground floor CORNER apartment to be introduced to the market since these apartments were built!! The wrap around balcony/courtyard area is not only one of the BIGGEST in this whole complex but it is one to be envied by many!!!
Further features include;
- Built in 2013, two bedroom, two bathroom PLUS a Study/Home Office (also used as 3rd bedroom)
- Apartment located on the ground floor
- Kitchen boasts composite stone bench top, coloured glass splash back, stainless steel cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher with loads of storage solutions
- Kitchen opens to an open plan living and dining area
- Two bedrooms - the master opens to a private balcony and a stunning private ensuite and walk in robes! Second bedroom has BIR's and fits a queen bed!
- Home office/study comes off the main living areas and is the ideal space to work from home. This room has two french double doors and can be used as a 3rd bedroom (easily accommodating a queen bed) for the larger families out there!
- The main bathroom features floor to ceiling wall tiles, stone vanity and modern stainless steel fittings as well as massive and super deep bathtub for luxury soaking after a long day at work - the ensuite is as equally impressive and has a very "grand feeling"
- Good sized laundry with additional storage solutions
- Neutral wall colors, down lights, split system air conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor balcony/courtyard which opens from the living area - ideal for outdoor entertaining and soaking up the ocean breezes and stunning sunsets!
- Apartment block offers a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, BBQ area and underground and secure car park
- Walking distance to Pretty Pool beach and 4 Mile Beach
- Currently leased at $1,500 per week with an increase due in Jan 2024 - likely to go up to $1700 - $1800 per week! Periodical lease - options to renew long term or to have vacant possession on settlement!!!
- Strata Fees apply
I can PERSONALLY vouch for the quality and desirability of these apartments. Having been a tenant myself in this strata, I can assure you that you will not find a better built, located or designed apartment complex anywhere else in Hedland.
A viewing is a must! Contact Danielle Collins on 0412 385 783 for more information!
This property at 9/44 Counihan Crescent, Port Hedland is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment sold by Danielle Collins at Hedland First National Real Estate on 22 Dec 2023.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.
9/44 Counihan Crescent, Port Hedland was sold by Danielle Collins at Hedland First National Real Estate.