Featuring a superb architectural design, an extra-large internal layout, combined with an outstanding location, this is an opportunity for one lucky buyer to secure a truly great lifestyle opportunity with this oversized one-bedroom luxury residence. Located on level 10 in one of Perth's most coveted complexes, Condor Tower provides some of the best liveable spaces to be found in the area. Spanning 75sqm of internal living and opening onto a spacious north facing balcony with views of the stunning St Mary’s cathedral.
Cook up your culinary delights in the spacious kitchen that includes ample storage, spacious benchtops, and stainless-steel appliances. Be the envy of your friends when entertaining or simply sit back and enjoy your stunning CBD sanctuary.
The massive bedroom comes complete with a large WIR, plus stunning ensuite including feature tiling, large shower, and functional storage. If you are looking for opulent, open plan spaces that ooze class whilst offering functional living, then this property is not to be missed.
Lifestyle facilities include a gym, swimming pool and sauna for residents and their guest to enjoy. This is a place for living with real architectural, construction, location and above all lifestyle advantages.
Very well located with many lifestyle attractions all just a stroll along the Swan River foreshore. Enjoy being front row for a host of Perth's best events that take place on Langley Park, head to Perth's world class Elizabeth Quay, enjoy the action of a game at Optus Stadium, and so much more. A location such as this truly showcases the best of what our stunning Perth city has to offer.
- $600-$650 /w Furnished
- $550-$600 /w Unfurnished
- 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car bay
- Level 10, North-East facing
- 2009 built Condor Apartment
- Option to purchase fully furnished & equipped, ready to move in
- Stylish kitchen fitted with stone and granite benchtops, opaque feature glass cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and an island breakfast bar
- Spacious bedroom with bamboo floorboards, walk in robe & lavish ensuite
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and vanity
- Audio intercom security system
- High ceilings
- Main living areas are fitted with warm Bamboo wood floors
- Ducted reverse cycle system servicing main living area
- Recessed laundry space behind doors offering excellent appliance space and sink off kitchen
- Fully equipped gymnasium and a 25m lap pool
- One street away from the prestigious frontage of Riverside drive and just footsteps from the renowned Elizabeth Quay
- Dual entrance from St Georges Terrace or Hay Street
- Within the free transit zone
- Surrounded by an abundance of cafés and eateries, and excellent provision of amenities and services
- Internal 75sqm, Balcony 12sqm, Car Bay 14sqm, Total Area: 101sqm
Council Rates: $1,846 p/a
Water Rates: $1,314 p/a
Strata Levies: $1,327 p/q
Reserve Levy: $317 p/q
All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
This property at 77/22 St Georges Terrace, Perth is a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment listed for sale by Joel Cooper at Realestate 88.
For more information about Perth, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Perth profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Joel Cooper regarding 77/22 St Georges Terrace, Perth, please call 0488 242 283 or contact the agent via email.
Perth is the bustling, exciting capital of Western Australia and the location of the Central Business District. With attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and the Bell Tower, the city basks in the stunning surrounds of the Swan River. Young, hip and evolving at a rapid pace, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
With major developments underway in Perth to elevate the city’s cultural panache, Perth is experiencing a cultural awakening. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of restaurants to satisfy any palate. Transport in and out of the city is convenient with the Perth Train Station and Bus Station as well as free CAT bus services. Carillion City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls (to name a few) will appeal to retail addicts.