• All 3 Bedrooms have Bir's (carpet flooring)
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Theatre room or formal lounge room (carpet flooring)
• Open plan kitchen, meals and family area (tiled floors)
• Electric hotplates and oven
• Room for dishwasher
• Lots of kitchen bench space and cupboards
• Lots of storage space in the large laundry and linen cupboard
• Ceiling fans, split systems air conditioners and downlights throughout
• Good size alfresco entertaining area and grass out the back
• Double carport and double gate access to back yard
• 630sqm block (approx.)
• Close to the new Tambrey Shopping Precinct, a short walk to parks, Tambrey Primary School and The Tambrey Tavern
• Please note: Property is being sold 'As is, where is' and the sellers will not warrant any electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, HWS or any other items at the property are working, buyers will need to do their own due diligence prior to placing an offer
Call Richard Naulls on 0438 852444 or 9185 2444 today to arrange your viewing.
Ray White Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Distances & Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. All suggestions are subject to City of Karratha & other regulatory approvals. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy of this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome on 9185 2444.
This property at 68 Brolga Meander, Nickol is a three bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Richard Naulls at Ray White Karratha.
For more information about Nickol, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Nickol profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Richard Naulls regarding 68 Brolga Meander, Nickol, please call 0438 852 444 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Nickol? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Nickol offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.