BEST LOCATION WITH A BRAND NEW MASSIVE SHED
Check out the BREATHTAKING VIEWS, however this Property offers a kaleidoscope of five star attractions, a truly exquisite property with a thoughtful renovation completed August 2023. All electrical and plumbing throughout the home is brand new complimented with a new roof and Alutech aluminium windows.
Enjoy stunning sunsets and ocean breezes along a very exclusive and limited location of ocean front homes, this property represents a flawless low maintenance, high quality home. If you’re looking for the next executive level, you have just found it.
A massive brand new shed is built to accommodate a vehicle hoist if required. Its’ location is undoubtedly in the Most Exciting and Popular part of TOWN.
• Four bedroom two bathroom executive style brick home
• Leased to a mining company at $2,300 per week
• Daikin split system air conditioning throughout
• Custom made kitchen with stunning wooden arch feature
• Fashionable bathrooms with marble tiles floor to ceiling
• Brand new interior/exterior paint work throughout
• Stylish 600 x 600mm Italian floor tiles throughout
• Large bedrooms wired for fast Internet; power points have usb ports
• Crimsafe to all doors and windows, blue tooth reticulation system
• New fencing with concrete plinth, three entry gates (two automated)
• 10m x 6.2m (4.4m high) shed with dual automated roller doors
• The shed is air conditioned, Insulated and has three phase power
• Shed is wired for surround sound and has 5kw solar system
• The Solar system is connected to house and shed
• Corner block approx. 694sqm, fully fenced
• Walk to the local swimming pool and Gymnasium
Walking distance to the newly Refurbished and popular Heddy Hotel, the racetrack and shopping centre plus cafes. It’s the Hot Spot in Town.
CALL RICK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION – 0438 934 093
*Registered and Qualified Buyers ONLY. Please reach out to our team on 0438 934 093 to register your interest for Home Opens and the Auction*
This property at 65 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland is a four bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Rick Hockey regarding 65 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland, please call 0438 934 093 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.
65 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland is listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.