A stunning family home waiting for its next chapter sits behind the privacy hedge in the historic Geraldton CBD. Built in the 1925, this family home vibrates with the beauty of its authentic fabrication and wealth of preserved period features throughout. The seamless combination of old and new is captured perfectly with the modern extension at the rear of the home which creates a large open plan living, just what your family deserves. This is a rare opportunity to secure a character family home with a modern extension under $500,000, do not wait to be told this property is under offer!
* Modern open plan kitchen and lounge room at the rear with room for a dining table
* Family size kitchen perfectly positioned for entertaining inside and out
* Separate formal dinning room or additional lounge room
* Front clocking room/home office
* Private rear patio, semi enclosed for entertaining all year round
* Secure enormous backyard for all to enjoy
* Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robe/nursery
* Generous size minor bedrooms
* Central family bathroom
* Split system air conditioning
* Ceiling fan
* Lovely original character details from the pressed tin walls and ceilings to the jarrah flooring
* High ceilings throughout
* 24 Solar panel system
* Private off street parking
* Easy side access to the rear for additional parking space
* Lovely established gardens and lawn
* Garden shed
* Built in 1925
* All on 1,019sqm
* Zoned residential R40 with potential to subdivide
* Council rates $2,295p/a (approx.)
* Water rates $1,341p/a (approx.)
* St. John's Primary School 900m
* Beach 1km
* Stirling's Shopping Central 1km
* Geraldton CBD 1km
HOW TO SECURE
This is an opportunity too good to miss! Be quick to make an offer with Lara, Warrick, Dave or Serena from Team Sadowski/Nevill on 0455 195 799 before you miss out!
"Demonstrating the difference in real estate one property at a time"
DISCLAIMER: The contained description is for advertising and marketing purposes only. Every care has been taken with the preparation of the information supplied. We can not guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or any reliance placed upon this document. All interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained in the text are not intended to form part of any contract.
This property at 64 Gertrude Street, Geraldton is a three bedroom, one bathroom house sold by Team Sadowski/Nevill at Geraldton Property Team on 10 Jan 2024.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Geraldton? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Geraldton offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.