Time is of the Essence to Secure this One Bedroom Apartment in Pelago East, Providing Inner-City Living and Luxurious Lifestyle.
* One Bedroom One Bathroom Architecturally-Designed Apartment
* Located on Level Four
* Open Plan Dining & Living Area
* Fully Furnished and Equipped
* Electric Cooking & Dishwasher
* Ceiling Fans & S/S A/C
* Balcony Entertaining with Views
* Car Bay & Lockable Storeroom
* Corporate Lease @ $4345.24 per month
* Strata Fees $1802 Per Qtr.
* Shire Rates $3000 PA
* Water Rates $1,178 PA
Pelago East Features:
* 24/7 Security & Amenity
* Resort Style 20-metre Swimming Pool
* Gas BBQ with Stainless Steel Sinks for Alfresco Dining
* Synthetic Rubber Floored Play Area for the Children
* Games Area for Entertaining or Casual Dining
* State of the Art Gym
Ready to Buy?
Contact Debbie Kay on 0488 771 611
First National Real Estate Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Distances & Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. All suggestions are subject to Council & other regulatory approvals. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy of this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome.
This property at 61/26 Sharpe Avenue, Pegs Creek is a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment sold by Debbie Kay at First National Real Estate Karratha on 16 Nov 2023.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Pegs Creek? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Pegs Creek offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.
61/26 Sharpe Avenue, Pegs Creek was sold by Debbie Kay at First National Real Estate Karratha.