OFFERS BY 5PM, FEBRUARY 1st, 2024
Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
ABSOLUTE PARK FRONTAGE
PRIME 1,361SQM LANDHOLDING
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
Winner of the prestigious WA Master Home builder award, this residence built by Brian Burke Homes stands testament to great design and uncompromising craftsmanship.
Welcome to one of Carine's finest homes!
Coupled with a premier location overlooking the picturesque Carine Regional Open Space, this sprawling family estate is something truly special. Enjoy the unspoilt beauty of this unique reserve - all on your doorstep. Walk restful trails amidst natural bushland and lakes, and enjoy the lush playing fields and cycle tracks.
Crafted to a standard rarely seen in contemporary constructions, this residence was designed to provide decades of comfortable family living - all on one single level. Refurbished to exacting standards in recent years, no expense has been spared in creating a gracious and elegant home.
Accommodation comprises 4 queen-sized bedrooms, 3 sumptuous Italian marble bathrooms and is inclusive of a guest suite – perfect for extended families. A study, located near the main bedroom, could serve as a fifth bedroom or nursery.
The master suite, inclusive of an indulgent, Italian marble tiled ensuite is of 5-star hotel proportions. Luxuriate in the freestanding bath and enjoy the relaxing outlook into a Japanese inspired courtyard. A panoramic bay window overlooks a leafy vista and a large, fully-fitted dressing room is destined to impress. Step into the luxury of a true dream home!
High-course ceilings feature throughout, and floor to ceiling windows maximise enjoyment of the lovely gardens and parklands opposite. Polished Blackbutt floors add warmth and beauty to living areas. A gas log fireplace, set into a stunning marble surround, creates an inviting and special ambience on those cold winter nights.
Expertly designed for entertaining on any scale, the contemporary kitchen is a keen chef’s delight. Stone bench tops and bespoke cabinetry offer clean lines and seemingly endless storage. A huge island incorporates a breakfast bar for 6 people and additional bench space. High spec Miele appliances will impress the most avid cook. Located in the heart of the home, the kitchen connects seamlessly to the outdoors.
Multiple living areas all open onto an expansive, timber decked veranda. Catering to all-seasons enjoyment, an automated roof and blind system shelter the area from the elements at the touch of a button. Beautiful Japanese inspired ornamental and native gardens blend into the serene greenery beyond. You could be excused for thinking that you are in your own private country retreat!
The ultimate home party venue or indulgent teenagers’ retreat, the separate games room is enormous, accommodating a full-size snooker table. There's space here for a home gym, or this fabulous area could become an artist or musician’s studio, a generous home office or even a big granny flat.
The icing on the cake is the pitched roof timber cabana, complete with a bubbling, heated jacuzzi for year-round fun and relaxation!
A double lock up garage, with storeroom/workshop, provides secure parking and is already set up for EV charging. Energy requirements for the home are minimised with efficient LED lighting and a 6.6kw solar PV system that includes battery storage for additional savings.
Just minutes from all Carine amenities, this is the place to live an enviable family lifestyle. The bustling Carine Glades Shopping Precinct and a choice of popular schools are all nearby. Public transport is convenient, with bus links to Warwick Train Station and easy access to both Joondalup and the Perth CBD. The stunning northern beaches and our magnificent coastline are just minutes away.
Properties on Monyash Road are tightly held for good reason - residents simply love living here. Offering a lifestyle second-to-none, with the added investment potential of a massive landholding, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Chef's kitchen complete with a suite of top of range Miele appliances that include a Convection/Microwave Speed oven, Steam oven + Pyrolytic self-cleaning convection oven, warming drawer, Induction cooktop, ultra quiet extractor range hood + integrated dishwasher
- Pull-out + Built in Pantries, abundant Blum soft-close drawers for easy storage
- Whole of home Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning systems, all recently replaced to provide many years of efficient service
- Family size laundry with generous storage that includes multiple drawers plus large 2 -door built-in cupboard, a convenient Robinhood Ironing station and comes with a Miele clothes dryer and a new Miele washing machine
- Luxury ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower, underfloor and over head heating and twin-bowl vanity with mirror storage
- Large timber finished dressing room in the master bedroom suite fitted with space efficient storage options and abundant drawers. Built -in wardrobes to bedrooms 2,3 & 4 and a big double door built-in linen storage cupboard. Guests powder room.
- Games room includes a full size Alcock Snooker table, Television and built- in storage including a Miele wine fridge
- Ducted valet vacuum system, electronic security, stainless steel security doors & screens, multiple exterior security sensor lights and intercom to answer the front door
- Sonos internet sound system to stream music indoors and outdoors
- Dual hot water systems - DUX mains pressure storage system, gas boosted solar system
- Outdoor, safety fenced, heated 5 person Hydro-Max spa pool
- High capacity 6.6kw Solar PV System with 10kw battery storage for increased efficiency and reduced household energy costs
- Double lock-up garage with auto door and EV charging ready, loft storage with access ladder
- Adjoining storeroom/workshop under main roof with fitted workbench & storage. Space next to the garage could be utilised for additional parking for a boat or caravan
- Auto reticulated lawns & gardens that include an established variety of citrus trees in the rear garden, including Orange, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Lime & Tangelo
- Sturdy flagpole in the front garden will allow you to fly your chosen flag
- Intake zone for Davallia Primary School & Carine Senior High School.
- Convenient shopping at the bustling Carine Glades shopping precinct, Warwick Centro & Karrinyup Shopping Centre - all within close proximity
- 43m Frontage: Zoned R20 - potential for future subdivision (subject to WAPC approval)
If you require any further information regarding this fabulous property, or to arrange inspection, please contact local selling agent, Matt Parker on 0417 183 353 or [email protected]
Nobody knows Carine like a Local!
Like my Facebook Page - Matt Parker Spraggon George Real Estate
Disclaimer - We have provided this information based on our knowledge in good faith on a no liability basis. We strongly recommend making your own enquiries to satisfy yourself on all the above information and contact relevant statutory bodies where appropriate.
This property at 52 Monyash Road, Carine is a five bedroom, three bathroom house listed for sale by Matt Parker and James Cornell at Spraggon George Real Estate.
For more information about Carine, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Carine profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Matt Parker or James Cornell regarding 52 Monyash Road, Carine, please call Matt on 0417 183 353 or call James on 0401 362 623, or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Carine? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Carine offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities. You can also see median and current sales prices for houses and units, as well as sales activity and growth rates.
52 Monyash Road, Carine is listed for sale by Matt Parker and James Cornell at Spraggon George Real Estate.