All Offers Presented - All Offers Closing Tue 12th Dec, 2023
(owners reserves the right to sell prior without notice)
Don't miss the chance to embrace the beach lifestyle at an affordable price in this spacious home. Act quickly for your dream beachside living experience awaits!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE
- is this very spacious townhouse in a small well maintained self-managed group, less than a 900m walk to the sands and beach of the Indian Ocean.
- are the numerous large windows offering plenty of natural light with soaring height ceilings in the formal entry overhead and timber floors underfoot flowing through to the spacious lounge area.
- is the open plan kitchen and dining area finished with large porcelain tiles flowing to the base of the extra wide staircase in one direction and undercover courtyard in the other.
- is the quality kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close draws and cupboards, stainless steel 900mm cooking appliances, dishwasher, and ample pantry space.
- is the additional upstairs living space that can create separation for the larger family or an additional bedroom.- is the massive master bedroom with built-in robes galore complete with en-suit bathroom that show cases vanity, separate shower, toilet, and standalone bath.
- are the minor bedrooms also all with built-in robes and a study nook/recess at the top of stairs next the main bathroom which boasts vanity, toilet, and shower.
- is the super large double garage with additional storage at the rear.
- Is the separate activity room off the lounge room accessible through the lounge or outdoor patio area perfect as kids games room or gym.
WHAT TO KNOW
- self managed strata group.
- the main features of the home include double storey, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, study recess, lounge room, open plan kitchen/dining room, kitchen, upstairs living, laundry, courtyard, additional activity room and double garage with storeroom.
- extras include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the property, security system, remote double garage door with internal access for security, huge amounts of storage both internally and externally.
Self managed strata $1,327.32 p.a
Water $1,702.16 p.a approx
Council $2,558.83 p.a approx
WHO TO TALK TO
- to find out more about this property or to register your interest contact James Drummond on 0422 043 344 or email [email protected].
This property at 5/81 Stanley Street, Scarborough is a four bedroom, two bathroom townhouse sold by James Drummond at Realmark Coastal on 11 Dec 2023.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.