Back to search results

5/20 Signal Terrace, Cockburn Central WA 6164

Sold price: $232,500 Sold: 28 Mar 2024
Sold
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 1 Car
Apartment
5/20 Signal Terrace, Cockburn Central WA 6164

SPACIOUS AND WELL LOCATED

SHARED EQUITY OPPORTUNITY THROUGH OPENING DOORS!

Conveniently located on the ground floor of the Living Space complex, this contemporary 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle at your doorstop including cafe's, restaurants, The Gateway City Shopping Precinct and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.

When it comes to enjoying a vibrant lifestyle that is all about location, then you don't want to miss this gem of an opportunity! Simply move in and enjoy.

ATTRIBUTES:
- Security Intercom and lift access
- Huge master bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private courtyard
- Kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher recess
- Timber look flooring to living area
- Blinds on doors and windows
- Combined bathroom / laundry
- Car bay and storage cage on title

KEY DETAILS:
Internal area - 50sqm
Courtyard area - 11sqm
Car bay - 14sqm
Store - 5sqm
Total area - 80sqm
Strata levies - Approx $762.30 per quarter
Council Rates - Approx $1700.00 per annum
Water Rates - Approx $1058.79 per annum

AND THERE'S MORE...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Future training facility for the Fremantle Dockers
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Latitude 32 Industry Zone is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Jandakot Airport / Industrial and Commercial Complex
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
- Future $114 million state-of-the-art, multi-purpose facility

WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP?
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees

* The above purchase price represents an 75% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 25% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

** Please note these photos are taken from a previous campaign. The flooring has been upgraded.

Property features

  • Garages 1
  • Floor area 464m2

Property snapshot by reiwa.com

This property at 5/20 Signal Terrace, Cockburn Central is a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment sold by Sarah Calautti at Mouve Pty Ltd on 28 Mar 2024.

Looking to buy a similar property in the area? View other one bedroom properties for sale in Cockburn Central or see other recently sold properties in Cockburn Central.

Nearby schools

1.4km
Atwell Primary School
  • Primary
  • Government
1.6km
Emmanuel Catholic College
  • Secondary
  • Non-government
1.6km
Havenport Msl College
  • Combined
  • Non-government
Disclaimer

Cockburn Central overview

Cockburn Central is the urban hub of the City of Cockburn. Relatively new and still expanding, the area has seen rapid growth in recent years and is primarily used for industrial and commercial purposes.

Life in Cockburn Central

The Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre precinct is the central fixture of Cockburn Central. The busy establishment has a plethora of shops, amenities, cafes, eateries and exercise facilities. It is also home to the award-winning Gate Bar and Bistro, which is a very popular establishment within Cockburn. Across the road from this precinct is the Cockburn Central Railway Station, which connects to the Mandurah train line and offers easy and convenient access into Perth City.

Cockburn Central quick stats

High end $660k
Median $625k
Low end $611k
5.3 %
Annual growth
$625k
Annual median sales price
$750pw
Annual median rental price

Contact the agent

Email the agent

Mandatory fields *

Mortgage calculator

FAQ's

The median house price in Cockburn Central is $625,000, the median unit price is $400,000.

5/20 Signal Terrace, Cockburn Central was sold by Sarah Calautti at Mouve Pty Ltd.

You can contact the agent here.

Call