Rented at $700 P/Week Until 28th of September 2024 !
An exclusive boutique residence of just 59 apartments, Norwood Perth offers its residents resort style facilities as well as a level of comfort and sophistication they desire.
Norwood's facade offers a contemporary exterior and a graceful entrance lobby designed to impress your visitors on arrival. It welcomes you with fully vitrified floor tiles and carpet floor finishes. Furnished with selected designer furniture and contemporary artwork you can tell every minor detail has been considered by SS Chang Architects.
This exterior is carried through to interior areas and apartments with deliberate style. The kitchen features European AEG inbuilt appliances, reconstituted stone benchtops, coloured prefinished boards to cupboards, 640mm high colourback glass splashback, soft close drawers and soft close cupboard doors - including storage in overhead cabinets. 300mm x 300m fully vitrified floor tiles make for a great feel.
Set in an enviable, corner, internal complex position away from Lord & Windsor streets with the apartment situated by the stairwell, which provides separation, yet close proximity to the lifts for convenience whilst coming home from those supermarket trips from the nearby array of shops including Woolworths Highgate.
This unique rectangular "C1" style apartment (one of only two in the development) is void of angles or pokey corners and provides seamless open plan living from the kitchen to the dining and living areas extending out to a generous 18sqm balcony with beautiful district views. This apartment has been carefully designed to optimise natural lighting and ventilation and maximise views.
Enjoy comfort all year round with multi split-unit air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas. The master bedroom has sliding door access to the balcony, mirrored robes, and the ensuite features reconstituted stone vanity tops with semi vitreous china basin and colour prefinished boards to cupboards. Set in white glazed ceramic wall tiles it also features designer chrome range fixtures and high-end tapware and shower mixer.
The second bathroom and laundry combine with the same fixtures with an additional built in stainless steel 35lt laundry trough and plenty of space for washer and dryer.
The outdoor living element of Norwood is further enhanced by its landscaping and resort style facilities, including 15m heated pool, pool deck with outdoor BBQ facilities, residents' lounge bar and games room, fully equipped gymnasium and sauna with separate male and female change rooms.
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
- Striking open plan living/dining with great outlook
- Chef’s kitchen with AEG European cooking appliances
- Generous bedrooms both appointed with Mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Deluxe master with chic ensuite and quality plumbing fixtures
- Generous balcony with great district views
- 2.54m high ceiling areas to living areas
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Centralised Hot Water system in building
- Minutes away from Beaufort Street Cafes & Restaurants
- Buses 41,42,43,47,48, 55 and 637 at your doorstep for easy access into the CBD
- Boasts easy access to the Graham farmer freeway
Points of interest (all distances approximate)
- Bus stop conveniently located directly outside the development
- 190m to Loton Park Tennis Club
- 300m to East Perth Train station
- 590m to HBF Park
- 600m to Woolworths Highgate
- 700m to access Graham Farmer Freeway
- 750m to the Brisbane Hotel
- 900m to Highgate central and Beaufort Street’s myriad of cafes and restaurants
- 1km to Highgate primary school
- 1.3km to Hyde Park
- 2.4km to Perth CBD
- 3.5km to Optus Stadium
- 14.5km to Perth Airport
Agents note - Rooms shown with furniture in are computer generated images.
Estimated Strata Fees* & Approximate Outgoings :
- Council Rates $1995.49pa
- Water Rates $1361.96pa
- Strata Admin $1,252.02pq*
- Strata Reserve $165.60pq*
* Disclaimer - The strata levies in the precontractural disclosure statement to the buyer are estimated as the next AGM is scheduled for March 2024.
This property at 43/280 Lord Street, Perth is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment listed for sale by Daniel Colbert at LJ Hooker City Residential.
For more information about Perth, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Perth profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Daniel Colbert regarding 43/280 Lord Street, Perth, please call 0414 337 434 or contact the agent via email.
Perth is the bustling, exciting capital of Western Australia and the location of the Central Business District. With attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and the Bell Tower, the city basks in the stunning surrounds of the Swan River. Young, hip and evolving at a rapid pace, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
With major developments underway in Perth to elevate the city’s cultural panache, Perth is experiencing a cultural awakening. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of restaurants to satisfy any palate. Transport in and out of the city is convenient with the Perth Train Station and Bus Station as well as free CAT bus services. Carillion City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls (to name a few) will appeal to retail addicts.
43/280 Lord Street, Perth is listed for sale by Daniel Colbert at LJ Hooker City Residential.