**Home Open Cancelled - Under Offer**
Discover seaside living in this quiet and secure, modern 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home in the heart of Scarborough. With bright, contemporary design, bamboo flooring and ample indoor-outdoor entertaining space, the property offers low maintenance living in a welcoming neighbourhood. Within walking distance to Scarborough beach foreshore, Abbett Park, and Deanmore Primary School, the property is perfectly positioned for families and professionals alike.
Every inch of this home speaks to quality and comfort. At the centre is the open plan kitchen, living, and dining area that extends to a private paved undercover alfresco, perfect for intimate gatherings. The kitchen is fitted with wrap around stone benchtops, plentiful overhead and under bench cabinetry and modern appliances that will make eating-in a delight. The spacious master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home and features split system air conditioning, robe and private en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms two and three to the back of the property offer a perfect retreat for kids or visiting guests.
Whether it's the allure of the waves, the convenience of nearby amenities or the comfort of a modern, well-appointed home – every day feels like a coastal staycation.
• Double brick construction
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining to undercover paved alfresco
• Split system air-conditioning to open plan living
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback, soft-closing overhead and under bench cabinetry, Lazy Susan corner cupboard, microwave recess, double door pantry and wrap around bench
• Dishwasher, 5 burner 700mm Bellissimo gas cooktop, 700mm Bellissimo oven
• Paved undercover alfresco from living
• Bedroom 1 with ensuite, split system air-conditioning and triple robe
• Ensuite with stone bench top, shower and toilet
• Bedroom 2 with triple robe
• Bedroom 3 with space for clothing storage
• Main bathroom with stone benchtops, shower and bath
• Bamboo flooring in kitchen/living/bedrooms
• 30c ceilings
• Reticulated garden beds with established palms
• Bosch Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Double garage with workshop/storage area and shoppers entry
• Security shutters
• 50m Bus Stop
• 400m Abbett Park Reserve
• 650m Deanmore Primary School (catchment)
• 1.2km Little Sisto
• 1.3km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 2.1km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 4.8km Freeway/Stirling Train Station
• 5.3km Churchlands Senior High School (catchment)
• Water Rates: $1,537.25 per annum
• Council Rates: $2,151.43 per annum
• Strata Fees: $375.00 per quarter (increasing to $575 per quarter from 01/03/2024)
Fixed term lease in place until 18.3.2024 at $700 per week.
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
E: [email protected]
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. The sellers or the agent hold no responsibility for inaccuracies within this advertisement.
This property at 4/45 Sackville Terrace, Scarborough is a three bedroom, two bathroom villa sold by Team Clucas at Edison McGrath on 10 Dec 2023.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.