It is with great pleasure, that I present to the market this absolutely stunning home. Soon as you enter this well presented three bedroom, two bathroom family home, you will get the instantaneous feel of spaciousness. This beautiful residence is fresh and modern with expression of space and location, with the perfect option for those seeking the best in living and lifestyle.
This home offers generous proportions, with multiple living/entertaining areas and an emphasis on quality finishes, this home is sure to impress. Clever design has been used to maximise the space throughout the family area and offers a family friendly layout with a perfect combination of both style and functionality. Located off the main living area is a generous alfresco area, perfect for entertaining guests.
Situated on a maintainable size block of 375m2 and in an absolutely great location, close to Busselton's beautiful beaches, short drive to Central Busselton and the Iconic Busselton Jetty.
We are pleased to present to the market this stunning property.
Other features include:
• Large master bedroom, featuring a walk-in robe, ceiling fan plus ensuite( with stone bench tops, large shower and separate toilet)
• Two spacious minor bedrooms with built-in robes with sliding doors and ceiling fans
• Theatre Room
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and family room with ceiling fan
• Well-appointed kitchen plus a scullery featuring walk-in pantry, cupboards, overheard cupboards, fridge recess, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space with stone bench tops and breakfast bar. This kitchen would be the envy of any chef!
• The laundry features walk in linen
• Abundant amount of natural light streams throughout this home with beautiful colour tones that flow from the outside to the inside complementing each other
• Strong design features are showcased in this home along with quality fixtures and fittings
• There are so many other features to this home that will be sure to impress
Outside you will find:
• Double lock up garage with remote door plus extra height and length for cars
• Generous alfresco area perfect for all year round entertaining
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens and fully reticulated.
• Perfect lock and leave property
This property at 37 Pavilion Crescent, Geographe is a three bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Tracy Mills at Summit Realty South West.
For more information about Geographe, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Geographe profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Tracy Mills regarding 37 Pavilion Crescent, Geographe, please call 0429 000 887 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Geographe? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Geographe offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.
37 Pavilion Crescent, Geographe is listed for sale by Tracy Mills at Summit Realty South West.