Conveniently Located in the Sought After Suburb of Baynton, this Large Family Home is Leased for a 2 Year Period with a 1 Year Option to the Government! This Home Caters to ALL Astute Investors.
* 2007 Built 4 Bedroom - 2 Bathroom Home
* Built-in Robes to the Minor Bedrooms
* Ensuite & WIR to the Master Suite
* Great Elevated Street Presence
* Spacious Tiled Open Plan Living
* Generous Kitchen with Cupboard Space
* Separate Family/Rompus Room
* Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans Throughout
* Double Carport with Additional Side Access to Shed
* Plenty Of Secure Parking Behind Gates
* 666sqm Low Maintenance Property
Time to Negotiate Your Next Investment Property! Contact Debbie Kay on 0488 771 611.
First National Real Estate Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Distances & Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. All suggestions are subject to Council & other regulatory approvals. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy of this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome.
This property at 3 Schooner Street, Baynton is a four bedroom, two bathroom house sold by Debbie Kay at First National Real Estate Karratha on 03 Dec 2023.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Baynton? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Baynton offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.
3 Schooner Street, Baynton was sold by Debbie Kay at First National Real Estate Karratha.