IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF LOCATION IS IMPORTANT
The extras include a large house with two living areas, an office, triple undercover car parking and a spacious back yard entertaining area, also in the back yard is a large storage room that can double as a hobby workshop or an office.
The newly renovated Heddy Hotel looks fantastic and is the place to go for food and beverages, also close to the Heddy is the community pool and gym along with Woolworth shopping centre and newly built race club community building, yes this is the Hot Spot of Town.
• Four bedrooms two bathroom plus an office or two
• Current lease $1,400pw until 13/11/2023 and then;
• $1,800pw expiring 13 October 2024
• The tenants are meticulous in caring for this Property
• Split system air conditioning with ceiling fans
• Large, tiled living area with fans throughout
• Spacious lounge room has hard vinyl floor coverings
• Large, carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
• Bathroom has a tub and separate shower
• Large storage area can have multiple uses
• Large three bay tandem carport parking
• Fibreglass below ground swimming pool
• Massive entertaining patio overlooking the pool
• Room for a boat and caravan
• Large 833sqm block with ocean breezes
CONTACT RICK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION – 0438 934 093
This property at 3 Nereus Court, Port Hedland is a four bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Rick Hockey regarding 3 Nereus Court, Port Hedland, please call 0438 934 093 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.
3 Nereus Court, Port Hedland is listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.