Plenty of opportunities on offer with this large 2,095sqm* block. With sewer already connected at the rear of the block and power running past the block, zoning provides subdivision prospects. Owner has a 9 lots approval over both blocks (26 & 28 South West Hwy).
Build and enjoy the space
Build at the front and subdivide the rear later
Subdivide the whole lot
Purchase adjoining lot and develop both
The owner has previously obtained a planning approval to develop into 4 lots.
Potential to purchase the adjoining block (26 South West Highway), making over an acre (4,226m2*) of prime land minutes from the Harvey CBD with a combined frontage of 40 metres.
2095.35 sqm block
Zoned residential R15/30/50
Sewer is connected to rear of block
Water rates $934.60 pa*
Shire Rates: $1,330 pa*
Power runs past block
NBN service available in the area
Harvey is a vibrant rural community that offers several employment opportunities being the home of Harvey Beef, Harvey Fresh and in nearby proximity to Worsley and Alcoa.
Buyers Note: All measurements/dollar amounts are approximate only and generally marked with an * (Asterix) for reference. Boundaries marked on images are a guideline and are for visual purposes only. Buyers should complete their own due diligence, including a visual inspection before entering into an offer and should not rely on the photos or text in this advertising in making a purchasing decision
This land listing located in Harvey was sold by Anthony (Skip) Schirripa at Elders Southern Districts Estate Agency.
If you would like to get in touch with Anthony (Skip) Schirripa regarding 28 South Western Highway, Harvey, please call 0417 292 923 or contact the agent via email.
Harvey townsite is located in the southwest 140 kilometres south of Perth. It derives its name from the nearby Harvey River, which was named by Governor Stirling in 1829, soon after the river's discovery by explorers Collie and Preston in 1829. Although not positively known, the river is most likely named after Rear Admiral Sir John Harvey RN, Commander in Chief of the West Indies Station in 1818. Stirling was in command of the "Brazen" in those waters at the time, and Harvey recommended him for promotion. Stirling named a number of Western Australian features after his former navy colleagues.
Harvey was developed as a private town in the 1890s following the opening of a railway station there in 1893. In 1926 the Harvey Road Board sought the declaration of a townsite, but this did not occur until 1938.
28 South Western Highway, Harvey was sold by Anthony (Skip) Schirripa at Elders Southern Districts Estate Agency.