New 12 month lease just commenced at $600 p/w!
It is not very often we see an oasis like this hit the Newman property market which when combined with the perfect location will ensure you have a steady supply of tenants!
You are greeted by stunning green lush gardens which is a rarity in Newman and then you are treated to a renovated home that offers easy care living in one of the best locations in Newman being a short walk from Newman Senior High South Newman Primary and Newman CBD.
The home offers a lovely entry with double glass doors leading to the spacious living and dining areas with quality wood flooring and split system air conditioning for year round comfort. The great sized kitchen is practical with plenty of space.
The bathroom is like your own hotel suite with an oversize spa path, frameless glass shower, floating vanity and stunning floor to wall high quality tiling, it truly is a special bathroom.
The bedrooms are all double sized with built in robes with split system air conditioning in each bedroom and a study desk in the third bedroom.
Outside you have an undercover alfresco area overlooking lush gardens, great lawned back yard, single carport with extra large shade sail over open parking bay with the bonus of a storage room in the carport.
Notable Extra Features:
- All new black aluminum tinted 6mm glass to minimise heat in summer
- All windows have new security screens
- New blinds on each window to assist night shift workers sleeping through the day
- New bathroom in 2021 with all new plumbing and freestanding bath
- New flooring throughout
- New roof completed in 2018
- New fencing for improved security and privacy with extra internal fencing to keep pets separate from entertaining area
- Front shade sail professionally installed by Shade Sail man to keep living areas coolers in summer, has 10 year warranty
Further features include:
- 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom
- Spacious bright living areas
- Great size kitchen
- Stunning bathroom with spa bath
- Double bedrooms with built in robes
- Split system air con throughout
- Stunning wood flooring in living areas
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Large undercover alfresco area
- Lush tropical gardens
- Auto retic in front lawn area
- Carport and extra shaded parking bay
- Great location
Now is the time to buy in Newman before we see prices climb again.
For further information and inspection call Dave Rowe on 0400 313 566.
Crawford Realty makes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct at the time of publishing. Any referenced return on investment is a gross return and is approximate. Prospective buyers should view the property before making their decision.
This property at 28 Marloo Street, Newman is a three bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Dave Rowe at Crawford Realty Newman.
For more information about Newman, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Newman profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Dave Rowe regarding 28 Marloo Street, Newman, please call 0400 313 566 or contact the agent via email.
Newman is a mining company townsite in the Pilbara region, 1184 kilometres northeast of Perth. The townsite was gazetted in 1972 after the Mount Newman Mining company developed a large iron ore mine at Mount Whaleback. The townsite is named after the nearby Mount Newman, a 1055 meter high mountain in the Ophthalmia Range.
Mount Newman was named by the surveyor W F Rudall in 1896, "in honour of our late leader". Newman was Aubrey Woodward Newman, the original leader of the survey party carrying out surveys in the neighbourhood of the Ophthalmia Range in 1896. He contracted typhoid fever at Peak Hill and, too ill to continue, was later returned to Cue where he died on May 24th, 1896.
28 Marloo Street, Newman is listed for sale by Dave Rowe at Crawford Realty Newman.