OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ALL HOLIDAY PERIOD - Call Paul Kettle on 0403 177 680 to arrange.
Style and quality in a beach side location.
Discover modern contemporary townhouse living at its finest at 23D Wheatcroft Street, located less then 1km from the sand.
This stunning double-storey 3x2x2 townhouse in the heart of Scarborough is nestled in a sought-after Wheatcroft Street position, placing you centrally to everything, including the beachfront alive with bars, cafes, restaurants, local gyms, public transport, good schools and parklands.
Step inside into a formal entry which leads through a smoked glass door to the main living space. This spacious open-plan living/family area, with high ceiling leads seamlessly out on to the timber-decked private alfresco and north-facing courtyard with reticulated gardens and side gate access, which all combine to create a serene outdoor space for relaxation.
Property features include;
• Deluxe open kitchen boasting a 900 stainless steel oven, dishwasher, excellent storage, stone-tops and breakfast bar.
• Three huge bedrooms, the master featuring his and hers walk-in robes and all others equipped with built-in robes.
• Two quality bathrooms with double vanities and full-height tiling in the ensuite and powder room, plus 3 wcs throughout the home.
• Separate open study, perfect for the student in the family or for that ever popular work from home space.
• The home features Tasmanian oak flooring throughout the downstairs and quality carpets to the upstairs.
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with split zoning, ducted vacuum system.
• Double auto remote garage with direct home access.
• The home is at the rear of a small group of four, ensuring a sense of exclusivity, not to mention the extra parking which is so valuable this close to the beach.
This residence is more than a home; it's an invitation to enjoy Scarborough's vibrant coastal living. With easy access to the beachfront and central proximity to amenities, you can indulge in the convenience and luxury of a residence designed for immediate enjoyment. No need to do a thing – simply buy and revel in the modern comforts of 23D Wheatcroft Street.
NO STRATA FEES
RATES: $2321.19 p.a.*
THIS HOT PROPERTY WON'T LAST LONG!! Get in touch with Paul Kettle on 0403 177 680 to make an offer !!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
This property at 23D Wheatcroft Street, Scarborough is a three bedroom, two bathroom house sold by Paul Kettle at Peard Real Estate on 02 Jan 2024.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.