Your opportunity is here to buy a great starter property, add some improvements & personal touches, move straight in and enjoy!
• Master bedroom has walk in robe
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• 3 minor bedrooms all with BIR's
• Bathroom has a family size bath and shower
• Kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space
• Lounge room with sliding door access to the front and rear yards
• Family room with sliding door access to the front yard
• Dining area off kitchen with sliding door access to front yard
• Double carport & lockable storeroom
• Garrison fenced front yard
• Enclosed front courtyard with patio
• Block is 720sqm approx.
• Close to Leisureplex, KSHS and quick easy access to Dampier Hwy
*Please note: Property is being sold 'As is, where is' and the sellers will not warrant any electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, HWS or any other items at the property are working, buyers will need to do their own due diligence prior to placing an offer
Submit your online enquiry or call Richard Naulls on 0438 852 444 or 9185244 today to arrange your viewing.
Ray White Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Distances & Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. All suggestions are subject to City of Karratha & other regulatory approvals. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy of this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome on 9185 2444.
This property at 23 Marsh Way, Pegs Creek is a four bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Richard Naulls at Ray White Karratha.
For more information about Pegs Creek, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Pegs Creek profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Richard Naulls regarding 23 Marsh Way, Pegs Creek, please call 0438 852 444 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Pegs Creek? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Pegs Creek offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.