Located in the Brockman area of Carnarvon, this four-bedroom, one bathroom brick house will suit the growing family and/or continue to be used as a perfect rental for leasing.
Property Features include:
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Lounge, dining and neat kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
- Split system air conditioners throughout
- Quality light fittings, window treatments and floor coverings
- Wide hallways
- Crim mesh to all windows and crim mesh security doors
- Lovely spacious front grassed area
- Front fence and concrete driveway
- Double gates to rear of property
- Lockable storage shed
- Wide wrap around verandahs
- Concrete driveway
- Steel framed brick home with colourbond roof
- Internal house size: 144.0m2
- Block size: 783m2
Call Lauren on 0439 689 089 to arrange an inspection of this incredible home.
This property at 21 Granberry Drive, Carnarvon is a four bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Lauren Scott at Elders Real Estate.
For more information about Carnarvon, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Carnarvon profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Lauren Scott regarding 21 Granberry Drive, Carnarvon, please call 0439 689 089 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Carnarvon? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Carnarvon offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.