- RARE OPPORTUNITY IN "LAKESIDE APARTMENTS"
- LOW STRATA LEVIES - $804 PER QUARTER
- CURRENTLY LEASED TILL 19/05/2024 @ $550 P/W
Nestled at the foot of Kings Park and just a short stroll to the city centre lies the luxurious and boutique ‘Lakeside Apartments'.
Apartment 2 within the building benefits from a terrific open plan living, dining and kitchen area, granite bench tops with quality near new appliances and fittings throughout. A separate laundry area and second toilet compliment this fantastic apartment.
The Lakeside Apartments is situated minutes away from the major employers on St Georges Terrace, on the bus route to UWA, as well as close by to all the best lifestyle amenities and facilities the city has to offer.
- Premium investment or lifestyle opportunity
- 2 bed, 1 bath, 2 toilets, 1 car bay and storage unit
- 81sqm of internal living space
- 10sqm balcony
- Upgraded flooring throughout
- Renovated kitchen
- Upgraded Bathroom and laundry area
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Fully secured boutique development – just 30 in total
- Perfect for Corporate, high yielding tenant
- Short walk to Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, Cafés and Restaurants
Strata Admin: $739.60 p/q
Strata Reserve: $64.50 p/q
Council: $1,813.50 p/a
Water: $1,374.07 p/a
For further information or to inspect this property call Sean Roberts on 0477 172 138 or email [email protected]
Perth is the bustling, exciting capital of Western Australia and the location of the Central Business District. With attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and the Bell Tower, the city basks in the stunning surrounds of the Swan River. Young, hip and evolving at a rapid pace, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
With major developments underway in Perth to elevate the city’s cultural panache, Perth is experiencing a cultural awakening. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of restaurants to satisfy any palate. Transport in and out of the city is convenient with the Perth Train Station and Bus Station as well as free CAT bus services. Carillion City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls (to name a few) will appeal to retail addicts.