Nestled within a quiet and private laneway, this single-story brick and tile residence offers low-maintenance living.
Key features of the property include:
- Spacious open-plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge area with tiled flooring, leading to the alfresco space
- Well-equiped kitchen with ample cupboards and pantry, breakfast bar, Stainless Steel appliances including gas hotplate, Belissimo underbench oven and Dishlex dishwasher
- 3 Bedrooms, all with large bulit-in-robes, carpeted
- 2 Bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom with bathtub)
- Air-conditioning, reverse cycle split system in main living
- Alfresco with north aspect
- Double remote garage with shoppers entry plus store room area
- Extra parking space available in the driveway
- Sealed laneway with mail and bin services
- Survey Strata Block
Located between Westview Street and Guildercliffe streets less than a 3 minutes stroll there is a selection of restaurants, cafes, Doubleview IGA, pharmacies, medical practices and Doubleview Vet Centre. A quick bus or car ride west to the coast you are spoilt for choice at Scarborough Beach and entertainment precinct. Short distance East down Scarborough Beach Road you are immersed in Innaloo shopping and restaurant precinct or north to the newly renovated Karrinyup Shopping centre.
Council Rates $1,964.72pa
Water Rates $1443.01pa
Proudly presented by Rob Druitt 0417 922 194.
This property at 18 Bingham Lane, Scarborough is a three bedroom, two bathroom house sold by Rob Druitt at First National Druitt Saunders on 10 Jan 2024.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.