- STUNNING VIEWS FROM LEVEL 23
- UNBEATABLE CENTRAL LOCATION
- EXCEPTIONAL FINISHES THROUGHOUT
- RENT POTENTIAL $625 - $675 P/W IF F/F
In a class of its own in the sought-after Condor Apartments, this stunning one-bedroom residence creates an environment of consummate luxury that's entirely in keeping with its enviable location.
Perfectly proportioned, the apartment features a spacious open plan living and dining area accompanied by an enviable kitchen space boasting a stone island bench top, opaque feature glass cabinetry and high-end appliances. This zone extends to the 12sqm balcony with a stunning North facing outlook from the 23rd floor. The bedroom is generously sized, complete with a walk-in robe, and indulgent ensuite bathroom showcasing stone benchtops, oversized shower and lustrous accents.
Effortlessly contemporary and located in the heart of Perth City, this exclusive complex offers its residents a 25m lap pool, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, and an inspired lobby entrance to the building.
One street away from the prestigious frontage of Riverside drive and just footsteps from the renowned Elizabeth Quay, when it comes to securing prime position, it’s hard to find a more superb example. Take a short stroll to discover Hibernian Place – one of Perth’s world class destinations; which is home to some top restaurants, cafes and bars, including a rooftop garden, wi-fi hot spots and much more.
A property such as this one is a pleasure to present and truly is a rare offering. Grab this scarce opportunity with both hands as a property possessing this quality won't last long!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 66sqm of internal living space
- 12sqm North facing balcony
- 1 secure car bay
- Level 23
- Stylish kitchen featuring stone benchtops and opaque feature glass cabinetry
- Air conditioning
- Recessed separate laundry space
- Audio intercom security system
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Architecturally inspired lobby
- 25m lap pool
- Dual entrance from St Georges Terrace or Hay Street
- Within the free transit zone
- Surrounded by an abundance of cafés and eateries, and excellent provision of amenities and services
- Strata Admin Levy: $1,193.89 p/q
- Strata Reserve Levy: $284.96 p/q
- Water Rates: $1,240.785 p/a
- Council Rates: $1,755.45 p/a
For further information or to book in an inspection, please contact Josh Roberts on 0403 879 855 or at [email protected]
This property at 148/22 St Georges Terrace, Perth is a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment sold by Josh Roberts at Arena Real Estate Agents on 19 Feb 2024.
Perth is the bustling, exciting capital of Western Australia and the location of the Central Business District. With attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and the Bell Tower, the city basks in the stunning surrounds of the Swan River. Young, hip and evolving at a rapid pace, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
With major developments underway in Perth to elevate the city’s cultural panache, Perth is experiencing a cultural awakening. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of restaurants to satisfy any palate. Transport in and out of the city is convenient with the Perth Train Station and Bus Station as well as free CAT bus services. Carillion City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls (to name a few) will appeal to retail addicts.