14/5 Station Road
Margaret River WA 6285
14/5 Station Road, Margaret River
Margaret River has so much to offer, with great restaurants, bars, shops and amenities. The property is located right near the hub of the town - whilst remaining very private, tucked away from the road. Thoughtfully designed and impressively spacious, the home has 3 large bedrooms (2 double with built in robes and one large single) to the front of the home, 2 bathrooms, a modern open plan kitchen / living area and a private rear patio. Delightfully finished with neutral tones, quality tiles and carpets throughout, modern lighting and R/C A/C. Additional features include a single auto garage, extra car space at front & storage room to rear. We invite you inspect.
Download a free property report
This property profile report is designed to provide a comprehensive view of this individual property to assist in your research and evaluation, powered by CoreLogic.
Margaret River quick stats
Get to know Margaret River
The townsite of Margaret River is located in the south west agricultural area, 277 kilometres south southwest of Perth and 48 kilometres south southwest of Busselton. It is located on the Margaret River from which it derives its name. The precise origin of the naming of the river is not known, but it was possibly named by John Bussell in honour of Margaret Wyche, a friend in England who was expected to follow the Bussell's to Australia. The name is first shown on a map of the region published in 1839.
In 1910 the Margaret River Progress Association wrote to the Minister for Lands requesting a townsite be declared at "the Upper Margaret Bridge". The reason given was that "the district is likely to be dotted with public buildings several miles apart in the near future if a townsite is not made available shortly". The District Surveyor who inspected the area preferred an area near the lower bridge on Caves Road, but this land was not available. Lots were surveyed in 1912, and the Townsite of Margaret River gazetted in 1913. In 1918 the name of the townsite was changed to "Margaret", but it was changed back to Margaret River in 1927, due to local usage of the name always being Margaret River.