Welcome to 113 Duke Street, a property with immense potential in the heart of Scarborough. This original 1959-built home presents a unique opportunity for those seeking a triplex potential property with the added advantage of backing onto the charming Tibbits Lane.
* Triplex Potential: The property boasts the potential for a triplex development, providing an excellent opportunity for investors or those looking to maximize the use of the space. Subject to WAPC and Council approvals.
* Retain and Build Potential: With a large 693sqm block and R40 zoning, there is the opportunity to retain the existing structure while exploring the potential for additional construction. Subject to WAPC and Council approvals.
* Renovation Potential: Embrace the chance to transform this original home into a modern masterpiece. The property offers renovation potential, allowing you to customize the space according to your preferences.
* Original Family Home: The existing structure features three bedrooms, one bathroom, and original living spaces. The charm of the 1959 build is preserved in the original wooden floorboards. While not polished, they provide a unique character to the home.
* Prime Location: Situated close to Abbett Park Reserve, Scarborough Beach, and the Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct, the property enjoys the convenience of proximity to recreational areas and shopping destinations. Families will also appreciate the 1km distance to picturesque Deanmore Primary School – your quality local school.
* Development Potential: With R40 zoning and a large block size, the property presents an excellent opportunity for a savvy investor looking to capitalize on the development potential.
* Desirable Location: The property's central location near parks, schools, and the beach enhances its appeal, making it an attractive option for future residents.
* Versatility: Whether you choose to renovate the existing structure or explore the potential for a triplex development, this property offers versatility to suit various investment strategies.
Please call exclusive listing agents Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 or Tom Walker on 0450 911 298 for more information.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the details contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
This property at 113 Duke Street, Scarborough is a three bedroom, one bathroom house sold by Rob Walker and Tom Walker at Perth Property Partners on 18 Dec 2023.
Home to one of the most iconic beaches in Perth, Scarborough is a desirable coastal suburb within the City of Stirling. Its five square kilometre land area is predominantly used for residential purposes, though it does have a significant entertainment precinct that attracts people from all over the Perth metropolitan area and beyond.
At the heart of Scarborough is the Scarborough Beach precinct. A popular ocean foreshore, it houses a hotel, a variety of shops, restaurants and of course a beautiful coastline.
There are several parks and reserves in Scarborough, such as Abbett Park which provides locals with sporting facilities for football, squash, lawn bowls, tennis and cricket. There are also two primary schools, a library and a community recreation centre within the suburb.