This beautiful property is the perfect family home, this spacious four bedroom, two bathroom family home ticks all of the boxes with two living areas, open plan living, a separate study, outdoor entertaining and plenty of room to park your boat or caravan securely.
This property is conveniently located in walking distance to the beach, tavern, shop and restaurants. 2
Master Bedroom with walk in robe
Minor bedrooms with built in robes
All bedrooms are carpeted
Large open plan living, kitchen and meals area with high ceilings
Gallery kitchen with lots of cupboard space
Gas cooktop and electric oven
Separate lounge room and study
Timber flooring to all living areas
Split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
Double carport with additional side access behind secure double gates
Alfresco area with ceiling fan
Established gardens and lawn on automatic reticulation
This property is currently leased until September 2024 at $1000 per week.
This property at 11 Honeymoon Road, Point Samson is a four bedroom, two bathroom house sold by Glenda Jones at North West Realty on 29 Nov 2023.
The townsite of Point Samson is located on the Pilbara coast, 1579 kilometres north of Perth and 18 kilometres north of Roebourne. By around 1900 the nearby port of Cossack was beginning to silt up and was inconvenient for the shipping of stock. In 1902/03 the government erected a jetty into deeper water at Point Samson, and this was proposed to be the port for the area. There was soon demand for lots at Point Samson, a tramline was erected to the jetty from Roebourne, but the survey and selling of lots was delayed because of the impact of Point Samson replacing Cossack. The townsite was finally gazetted as Point Sampson in 1909.
The name Point Samson honours Mr Michael Samson, a member of a prominent Fremantle family. The point was named during Walter Padbury's expedition to Nicol Bay in 1863. Mr Samson was the second officer of their ship, the "Tien Tsin". The point was misspelled on maps as Sampson, and this error persisted for many years, including being used when the townsite was gazetted in 1909. The error was brought to the governments attention by Michael samson's widow in 1918, and both the point and the townsite were corrected to Point Samson in April 1918.