OCEAN VIEWS + SWIMMING POOL + LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Sutherland Street, Port Hedland has been for years one of the most sought after streets to reside in Hedland. With its absolute ocean frontage this street is one of the few in town that can truly say its proximity to the beach is quite literally a stone's throw away.
This property is located on a level 450sqm block and features STUNNING ocean views, Below Ground Swimming Pool and Great entertaining areas in both the front and back yards!
The home itself is "an old girl" - however she is SUPER TIDY and has a solid skeleton with an AMAZING block and directly across the road from the beach!!!
Additional property features include;
- 2x1 family home
- Modern and tidy kitchen with gas stove and oven - breakfast bar/bench, good storage and opening to a shared dining and family room - over looking the front porch and ocean views!
- Shared living and dining area which opens to the front porch and deck - ocean views!!!
- Renovated bathroom completed with shower, toilet, new vanity and floor to ceiling wall tiles!
- MASSIVE updated laundry
- 2 good sized bedrooms - one bedroom with ocean views and the bedroom overlooks the swimming pool!
- Front raised deck/porch is the perfect space to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze, ocean views and is a cute entry point to this beach side home! It also overlooks the massive Grassed front area - grass currently being "brought back" with repaired retic system recently installed!
- Rear deck and porch comes off the laundry area and overlooks a MASSIVE back yard - complete with below ground swimming pool! This would be the PERFECT spot to enjoy watching the children and fur babies play and to enjoy many BBQ's and pool parties!
- Massive below ground pool with paved entertaining area is idea for the hotter summer months!
- Level 450m2 fully fenced block - rear access via the left hand side of the home
- Garden shed - ideal for storing dads tools!
- Well established gardens in both the pool areas and the front yard! The home did have the most sensational GREEN grass in the front - but recent hot weather coupled with a down retic system saw her die. Retic has since been repaired and grass will come back in time!
- Long drive way allows for parking of multiple cars, boats, caravans! Even enough room to add a MASSIVE shed in the future!
- STUNNING ocean views and the ocean breeze can be enjoyed all year around! The beach is literally across the road!
- Located in the sought after "Cooke Point" region of Port Hedland
109a Sutherland Street is located directly across the road from the beach and in the sought after "Cooke Point" area. This home is not only close to the beach, but also a short drive to primary schools, sport ovals and day care centers, making it an ideal home for the families out there wanting to upgrade to the "Cooke Point" lifestyle and all that comes with it!
Offering a SOLID skeleton with a MASSIVE yard & Pool - this home has SOOOO much to offer its next set of owners! Be it a souple wanting to UPGRADE to the beach side life style that comes with calling Cooke Point your home, or an Investor attracted to arguably the BEST location in Hedland - the options are endless!
With an unbeatable price for a home in an unbeatable location an inspection will not disappoint!!! Call Danielle Collins - 0412 385 783 NOW to see for yourself what is possible before its GONE!!!!
This property at 109a Sutherland Street, Port Hedland is a two bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Danielle Collins at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Danielle Collins regarding 109a Sutherland Street, Port Hedland, please call 0412 385 783 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.