We are pleased to present to you 1062 Geographe Bay Road, Geographe. Featuring an expansive quality home built over two levels, and located in a position featuring ocean views to the iconic Busselton Jetty and beyond to Dunsborough, the Cape as well as Forrest Beach.
The size and finish of this home has to be seen to be appreciated. With no less than four living areas, you will become the envy of your "out of town" friends for long weekends and large Christmas gatherings.
A real feature of the design of this home is the central kitchen, which is the focal point of the home. With lots of stone benchtop space, your family gatherings around the kitchen will be time not to be missed. High ceilings over the adjoining family and meals area, provide a sense of space even for the biggest of families. Throughout the home there is remarkable polished timber flooring.
Features of the property that you will love:
- 5 bedrooms with built in or walk in robes and white 'Hamptons style' shutters;
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom and walk-in robe);
- Large front lounge which features large glass doors that open out on to the front terrace;
- Feature gas fireplace to the kitchen/living space and split system air-conditioned;
- A dedicated first floor games room (or potential further bedroom) with powder room and kitchenette, and bi-fold doors opening out onto the first floor entertaining space with excellent ocean views;
- Large balcony with high raking timber-lined ceiling, polished stainless steel balustrading and tile flooring;
- Large separate store room, laundry and separate toilet;
- Garage with remote control door which provides drive-through access to the rear;
- Land area of 809 square metres
To the rear of the property are two large colorbond sheds (6m x 8m & 6m x 4m) and a further outdoor entertaining area. Immaculately landscaped gardens surround the home which are reticulated from a bore.
If you have been searching for the one and constantly missing out on Geographe Bay Road properties then you will need to act quickly. This property will not last long.
If you are looking for a 'beachfront' property that ticks all the boxes then we encourage you to act quickly and call the selling agent Matt Snaddon 0488 280 020 today.
***Prior to purchasing the property First National Real Estate Busselton requires the buyer to conduct their own due diligence including verification of details the agent has advised to you. The information provided to the agent comes from the vendor (and other 3rd parties including Landgate and local government authorities) and we confirm as agent we have no independent knowledge of the correctness of the information.
This property at 1062 Geographe Bay Road, Geographe is a five bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Matthew Snaddon at First National Real Estate Busselton.
For more information about Geographe, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Geographe profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Matthew Snaddon regarding 1062 Geographe Bay Road, Geographe, please call 0488 280 020 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Geographe? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Geographe offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.
1062 Geographe Bay Road, Geographe is listed for sale by Matthew Snaddon at First National Real Estate Busselton.