Come and check out this solid property and make it yours today!
• Master bedroom has walk in robe
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• 3 minor bedrooms all with BIR's
• Bathroom has a family size bath and shower
• Kitchen with lots of bench and cupboards space
• Large tiled lounge room and meals area with kitchen access
• Family room with sliding door access to the front yard
• Extra shower and Toilet in the laundry
• Double carport, with roller door access to store room and 3m x 4m garden shed with roller door
• Front yard fenced, concrete pad to park caravan or boat
• Front courtyard
• Block is 966 sqm approx. Inground pool (shell only, no water and not operating)
• Close to Tambrey Primary School, Tambrey Tavern and new Tambrey Shopping Centre
*Please note: Property is being sold 'As is, where is' and the sellers will not warrant any electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, HWS or any other items at the property are in working order, buyers will need to do their own due diligence prior to placing an offer.
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, submit your online enquiry or call Richard Naulls on 91852444 or 0438 852 444
Ray White Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Distances & Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature. All suggestions are subject to City of Karratha & other regulatory approvals. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy of this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome on 9185 2444.
This property at 1 Bailey Court, Nickol is a four bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Richard Naulls at Ray White Karratha.
For more information about Nickol, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Nickol profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Richard Naulls regarding 1 Bailey Court, Nickol, please call 0438 852 444 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Nickol? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Nickol offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.