LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Beach Side Living at its BEST!!!
1/17 McGregor Street is a Beautiful 3 x 1 .5 double story BRICK RENOVATED town house positioned ideally in the center of the bustling Port Hedland HUB and literally only a street back from the beach!!!
With the beach literally being your neighbors; the ocean breeze is beautifully felt flowing throughout this renovated town house all year around and makes for the ideal entry level home/investment for those wanting to get into the PORT HEDLAND market!!
Property Features include but are not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 and a half bathrooms - RENOVATED double story townhouse
- Super tidy kitchen - well equipped - featuring stainless steel appliances, ample storage solutions; opening to living and dining areas and overlooking back courtyard and entertaining areas
- Generous living and dining areas are located on the ground floor - large enough for a full sized dining table and massive family couch. Both areas open to the front and back courtyards
- Three large bedrooms are located on the second floor - BIR's, split system AC - master bedroom is MASSIVE!
- Fully renovated main bathroom is located with the bedrooms on the second floor - FREE STANDING and MASSIVE bath tub, separate shower and toilet - all being compliments by designer style floor and wall tiles! This bathroom is beautiful and very generous in size!!!
- Second toilet is located downstairs in the laundry - ideal for when you have guests and need the second amenities on the ground level!
- Quality flooring, neutral wall paint, and air conditioning throughout!
- Good sized laundry - this opens to a back court yard - complete with clothes line and small garden shed - this is a very private space for the owners to enjoy !
- Grassed area for children and fur babies to enjoy by the side of the home
- Large grassed and fenced area at the front of the home! The owners used to have their evening BBQ's while watching the sun set! Super private from the street with well established gardens providing that beautiful privacy!
- Double undercover carport at the front of the home with additional 'Over Flow' parking to the side of the home
- Safe and secure neighborhood - walking distance to the beach, shopping center, swimming pool, gym, multiple restaurants and sports ovals
- Potential rent of $1,600 per week!
Chasing a low maintenance - perfectly positioned investment home? Sick of paying off someone else's mortgagee in rent? Want something you can make your OWN??? Always wanted to get into the PORT Hedland market? PERFECT - this is the right property for you!
With NOTHING LEFT TO DO - this home is priced for entry level home buyers - why delay any further - Call Danielle Collins today 0412 385 783!
This property at 1/17 McGregor Street, Port Hedland is a three bedroom, one bathroom house sold by Danielle Collins at Hedland First National Real Estate on 02 Jan 2024.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.