To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Experience all the pleasures of the beach lifestyle with extraordinary range to ocean views and magnificent Ellen Cove and popular cafes, restaurants, entertainment, parks, and a stunning boardwalk less than 1.5 kilometres away.Destined to...
* Four bedroom, two bathroom 700mm solid stone brick and tile family home
* Single garage plus under house storage
* Separate lounge, high ceiling
* Front court yard
* 576 sqm block in a quiet suburb
* Large outdoor deck with island views
• 4 bed, 2 bath BV & Tile
• Robes in all beds, studio
• Gas look log fire, dishwasher
• Dbl gge, insulation, gas HWS
• Large entertainment area
• Spectacular Middleton Beach views
• 749m2 block
For your inspection, contact Graham...
If you are looking for a block, close to town, close to the beach with views then this is the block for you. This 648 sqm block is level, zoned R25 and would take in spectacular views from a two-storey residence.
Developers seeking premium property with ocean views and outstanding subdivision potential, or owner-occupiers wanting a great expanse of land to enjoy now, knowing they could potentially subdivide if and when ready, need look no further.This...
Searching for inspiration to create your dream coastal residence?Imagine sitting on your balcony or in the comfort of your beautiful living area enjoying breakfast, a quiet ale or entertaining family and friends with a magnificent unobstructed...
- Situated on Hay Street near parklands- Ocean views from Middleton Beach to Oyster Harbour- 440m of land ready for your dream home- Single roller garage, close to town & beach
- 4 large bedrooms with office & 1 bathrooms- Unbeatable views from Hay Street on corner block- Large under croft garage with ample storage & second living- Built to impress, stainless steel gutters, brass f/place & moreBuilt in the 60's...
Situated high on Mount Clarence overlooking town Walking distance to York Street Fully serviced ready to go 2 Lots to choose from starting at $235,000 blocks size available are 496sqm and 581sqmSituated amongst the trees, high up on Mount ...
1,374 sqm elevated block with services-Two road frontage, ocean views-Central location, quality homes in area-Ideal for architectural designed homeLocated within easy walking distance from the CBD area of Albany is this unusual shaped block...
* Adjacent to reserve and midway to town centre and Middleton Beach
* Lovely home with timber features, open plan living and high ceilings
* This three bedroom character home will impress
* Tasteful renovations to wet areas and lovely...
* Three bedroom, one bathroom unit on strata
* Built in 1980
* Open plan living
* Single garage
* Patio with outlook to Emu Point
* Close to beach and school
* An inspection is a must!
If owning a B&B is something you have dreamt about, then this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. This enviable two storey home was built in 1958 and is up for sale. Perfectly positioned and enjoying prime position in a blue ribbon area...
Properties within or near Albany’s historic CBD boundary continue to attract a steady stream of interest from astute buyers not necessarily just looking for a character property to call their home, but one with a fabulous aspect and considerable ...
- Two bedroom home- Ideal to re-develop, 684 sq.m- Ocean views from block- One and a half kms to beach
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Clarence? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Clarence offers, we've collated all the...
The following error occurred: