To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
If it is quality family living in a convenient inner city environment with schools just up the road you desire, it does not get much better than this.
This outstanding two-level, contemporary 4x2 home sits on an elevated 840sqm block opposite...
Ready to invest close to the beach and city, downsize from the family home and cruise off into the sunset, or buy your first home in a sought-after area with strong resale potential?
Whatever your dream, this strategically situated property not...
- Situated on Hay Street near parklands
- Ocean views from Middleton Beach to Oyster Harbour
- 440m of land ready for your dream home
- Single roller garage, close to town & beach
- 4 large bedrooms with office & 1 bathrooms
- Unbeatable views from Hay Street on corner block
- Large under croft garage with ample storage & second living
- Built to impress, stainless steel gutters, brass f/place & more
Built in the 60's...
Situated high on Mount Clarence overlooking town
Walking distance to York Street
Fully serviced ready to go
2 Lots to choose from starting at $235,000
blocks size available are 496sqm and 581sqm
Situated amongst the trees, high up on Mount ...
1,374 sqm elevated block with services
-Two road frontage, ocean views
-Central location, quality homes in area
-Ideal for architectural designed home
Located within easy walking distance from the CBD area of Albany is this unusual shaped block...
Tucked away in a small, quiet residential complex in a highly prized, steadily performing suburb between the beach and Albany’s CBD is this beautifully maintained and presented home unit. It presents a rare opportunity for astute investors,...
* Adjacent to reserve and midway to town centre and Middleton Beach
* Lovely home with timber features, open plan living and high ceilings
* This three bedroom character home will impress
* Tasteful renovations to wet areas and lovely...
The Middleton Beach area is one of Albany’s most prestigious locations and with this property being midway between the beach and the city makes it an ideal home, whether you have a growing family or looking for a comfortable retirement home. The...
* Three bedroom, one bathroom unit on strata
* Built in 1980
* Open plan living
* Single garage
* Patio with outlook to Emu Point
* Close to beach and school
* An inspection is a must!
Forming an integral part of Albany’s heritage, this beautiful residence presents a fine example of the architectural elegance of the late 1800s.
Built in circa 1870 and once a harbour master’s home, it reveals all the classic features of the...
If owning a B&B is something you have dreamt about, then this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. This enviable two storey home was built in 1958 and is up for sale. Perfectly positioned and enjoying prime position in a blue ribbon area...
Properties within or near Albany’s historic CBD boundary continue to attract a steady stream of interest from astute buyers not necessarily just looking for a character property to call their home, but one with a fabulous aspect and considerable ...
- Two bedroom home
- Ideal to re-develop, 684 sq.m
- Ocean views from block
- One and a half kms to beach
- Stunning ocean views, total luxury
- Large 4x2x2 builders home
- Chef's kitchen, top of the range fit out throughout
- Has all the "I wants"
- Master suite with views, walk through robe
- Under floor heating in bathrooms
- Separate theatre room ...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Clarence? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Clarence offers, we've collated all the...
The following error occurred: