House & Land
REIWA.com Leader in WA Property Data
Buy Rent & Sell Property & Real Estate in Perth WA
Forgotten your password?
Don't have a login?
Too many search terms
Your search has been limited to the first 30 items entered.
REIWA forms to non-members and registered training organisations
REIWA forms for non-members and registered training organisations
1. REIWA makes available its Standard Exclusive Agency Forms to any person who seeks access. This access is provided within seven calendar days and at the same price that REIWA members are charged for the Standard Exclusive Agency Forms.
2. REIWA also makes available to any training provider, upon request, any form produced or otherwise supplied by REIWA for use by an agency business (the Standard Forms). This access is provided within seven calendar days and free of charge.
3. REIWA records contact details of any training provider who seeks access from REIWA to any Standard Forms. Following any material change to any of the Standard Forms, REIWA uses its best endeavours to provide the revised version of the relevant Standard Form to all training providers who sought access from REIWA to the previous version of the Standard Form in the preceding 12 months.
4. REIWA provides the forms referred to above in the following manner:
(a) as to the Standard Exclusive Agency Forms, the REIWA website homepage provides a telephone number for the member of the public concerned to contact REIWA and order the forms. The forms will either be posted to the person or the person can collect the forms directly from REIWA;
(b) as to Standard Forms that are available to training providers, the REIWA website homepage provides a telephone number for the training provider concerned to contact REIWA and order the forms. The training provider is also able to obtain a list of the forms that are available when the provider phones REIWA.
5. The following terms have the following meaning:
means a person who is a real estate agent or a business agent, or both a real estate agent and a business agent.
means the business of an agent.
means a person whose agency business either alone or as part of or in connection with any other business, is to act as agent for consideration in money or money’s worth, as commission, reward, or remuneration, in respect of a business transaction.
Business sales representative
means a person who on behalf of an agent negotiates a business transaction.
Real estate agent
means a person whose business either alone or as part of or in connection with any other agency business, is to act as agent for consideration in money or money’s worth, as commission, reward or remuneration, in respect of a real estate transaction.
Real estate sales representative
means a person who on behalf of an agent or a developer negotiates a real estate transaction.
means a person that:
i. is not associated with an agency business;
ii. provides training relating to business agents, business sales representatives, real estate agents or real estate sales representatives;
iii. is registered as a registered training organisation with the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council (TAC), established under the Vocational Education and Training Act (WA) 1996 or the Australian Government Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) pursuant to the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cth) or their successors; and
iv. is authorised by TAC or ASQA (or their successors) to conduct in Western Australia Diploma of Property Services (Real Estate) courses or, alternatively, authorised to deliver specific units of competency within those courses.