Listing No: 3530222

Lot 77 Murphy Norris Road, Nanson WA 6532

$189,000 - $219,000

Land
Property snapshot
Land Area 29.17ha

Home open times

Please contact the team to view this property

Rolling Hill Views!

This stunning 29.17ha rural block is part of Stage 2 of the Carney Hill Estate in Nanson.

Only 5 Lots Remain!
Lot 79 Beaufort Close - 31.46 ha - Available
Lot 81 Beaufort Close - 27.69 ha - Available
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for Lot 77 Murphy Norris Road, Nanson

WA 6532 is a land for sale by Team Sadowski/Nevill from Geraldton Property Team. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of $189,000 - $219,000.
Read more

Enquire more about Lot 77 Murphy Norris Road, Nanson

 
The personal details of this contact form and any behavioural data related to search activity on the website can be provided to the agency/agent for the sole purpose of communicating with you regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used by the agent for any other marketing purposes. For more information on how we store and use your personal information, please view our privacy statement.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Nanson

MED.PRICE $330,000
POPULATION 121
Nanson

The townsite of Nanson is located in the Chapman Valley, 455 kilometres north of Perth and 34 kilometres northeast of Geraldton. The district was first settled in the 1850s when Michael Morrissey established "Mt. Erin", but it was not until 1909 when the Government planned the Upper Chapman railway that there was a move for a townsite in the area. In 1909 local farmers petitioned the Minister for Lands to lay out a townsite at the "12 1/2 mile siding" on the railway. When the railway was opened in 1910 the siding was named Lauder Siding after a local farmer, but residents in the area petitioned the Minister for Lands to name the proposed townsite "Nansonville", after John Leighton Nanson MLA who was the local Member of Parliament, and also Attorney-General in 1910. The Minister agreed to the townsite being named Nanson, and it was gazetted in October 1910. The siding name was changed by the Railway Department in 1912 to Mount Erin, as this was the name locally used for the place. In 1915 confusion between the siding and townsite names resulted in the siding being renamed Nanson.

About Nanson

The townsite of Nanson is located in the Chapman Valley, 455 kilometres north of Perth and 34 kilometres northeast of Geraldton. The district was first settled in the 1850s when Michael Morrissey established "Mt. Erin", but it was not until 1909 when the Government planned the Upper Chapman railway that there was a move for a townsite in the area. In 1909 local farmers petitioned the Minister for Lands to lay out a townsite at the "12 1/2 mile siding" on the railway. When the railway was opened in 1910 the siding was named Lauder Siding after a local farmer, but residents in the area petitioned the Minister for Lands to name the proposed townsite "Nansonville", after John Leighton Nanson MLA who was the local Member of Parliament, and also Attorney-General in 1910. The Minister agreed to the townsite being named Nanson, and it was gazetted in October 1910. The siding name was changed by the Railway Department in 1912 to Mount Erin, as this was the name locally used for the place. In 1915 confusion between the siding and townsite names resulted in the siding being renamed Nanson.

View Suburb Profile