Built with inspirational design and energy, this luxury home stands out from the rest. This is not just a home it is a work of art and design, showcasing creativity in every detail. The use of natural materials such as Donnybrook stone and Rose Gum timber on the water's edge, gives you an immediate connection with the natural surroundings the South West has to offer. This intelligent home design began with a dream, creativity, ethos, and plenty of experience collaborated to form an early concept into a realization.
LET'S BREAK IT DOWN
The property offers envious views in every direction and level, from the front of the home upstairs and at ground level, the wildlife and the wetlands to the east and south can be viewed all day. This is an exceptional treat in the morning with the sun rise over the Ludlow Tuart Forrest and the Vasse Wonnerup Estuary with its populated birdlife. The canal and ocean views both to the north and west are simply breathtaking. Enjoy warm evenings as the sun sets over your private jetty as the dolphin's swim past your boat.
Dress Circle Location:
Situated in the prestigious and highly sought-after location of Port Geographe Marina in the town of Busselton. Boating could not be any easier, a short cruise to the west and through the canal entry and you will be fishing in Geographe Bay, or take a cruise past Meelup and around the Cape to the West Coast. By road, the property is just a short drive into the City of Busselton. You can enjoy a quality lifestyle in one of WA's most popular coastal areas central to the Capes region, a quiet area, a private street, close to the beach and close enough to Yallingup and Margaret River for those seeking that lifestyle and all the famous attractions the Margaret River wine region has to offer.
Spacious and Luxurious:
This stunning canal home was designed by international architects and is a timeless masterpiece offering every creature comfort one could imagine.
• 1,100 sqm of living space, six bedrooms, six ensuites, water front block totalling 1,406 sqm.
• Individual outdoor balconies for each room, two with direct access to the spa.
• Two double lock-up garages both with extra storage.
• Grand drive-up entrance through electric double glass frosted gates featuring "Living Waters" decal.
• 3.6m x 5m high glazed entrance foyer leads to the huge spacious entry.
• Curved double mirror-image staircase with spectacular custom LED chandelier aloft.
• Wheel chair friendly elevator connecting the upper and lower levels of the house.
• Chefs' kitchen with Corian benchtops, Miele steam oven, microwave oven, induction stove top, large oven, warming drawer, coffee machine and
• Butlers' kitchen/scullery equipped with dishwasher, microwave and refrigerated cool room.
Entertainment and Amenities:
Luxurious living will now become normal.
• State of the art cinema room with reclining seats and fibre optic night star ceiling.
• Games/billiards room, outdoor spa, private jetty, huge office, large open dining living area.
• Upstairs lounge area, commercial size laundry outside dry room, laundry chute.
• Fully integrated C-Bus lighting and security access system that also controls the air-conditioning.
• Four zone SONOS audio system.
• Hot water pre-heaters and temperature control in every bathroom.
• Access the upper open level roof-top via the electric retractable stairs.
• Double glazed laminated curved windows.
• Six KW solar system and LED lighting throughout helping achieve the seven-star energy rating, gas heater, skylights.
• With so much more to come and see.
Income and Return:
The property is currently used and registered as a short stay holiday home. This means it is currently producing income and has plenty of scope for maximising the profits for the new owner. The property is strategically positioned for both personal holiday use generating an income or just a beautiful place to live for the elite few. Contact agent for more information on the short stay return.
Outside there are beautifully landscaped garden areas fully reticulated. The rear garden hosts garden beds, a large decked area and 8 x 5m boat jetty that makes for an excellent outdoor entertaining area.
Overall the scene of this home can only be described as 5-star with the highest level of finishes, design, and lifestyle. If you believe that this is the type of property that you would be interested to own, or you have any further questions, then please contact me, Justin Swannell on 0405 355 173, or email [email protected] today so that we may organise a private viewing and you can experience the awesomeness of this property.
Prior to purchasing the property JMW Real Estate requires the buyer to conduct their own due diligence including verification of details the agent has advised to you. The information provided to the agent comes from the vendor (and other 3rd parties including Landgate and local government authorities) and we confirm as agent we have no independent knowledge of the correctness of the information.
This property at 61 Lanyard Boulevard, Geographe is a six bedroom, six bathroom house listed for sale by Justin Swannell at JMW Real Estate.
For more information about Geographe, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Geographe profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Justin Swannell regarding 61 Lanyard Boulevard, Geographe, please call 0405 355 173 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Geographe? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Geographe offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.
61 Lanyard Boulevard, Geographe is listed for sale by Justin Swannell at JMW Real Estate.