Listing No: 4299085

61, 63 & 65 Asteroid Way, Carlisle WA 6101

$299,000 - $319,000

Land

BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME NOW!!! TITLES ARE READY!!

Proudly presented by Ivan Da Costa...

Firmly ensconced at potentially one of the best spots in Carlisle, with easy access to public transport, just a stroll to Archer Street cafe strip and a short stroll to Fletcher Park, these are absolutely the right blocks in the right spot!!!
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 61, 63 & 65 Asteroid Way, Carlisle

WA 6101 is a land for sale by Ivan Da Costa from LJ Hooker Victoria Park- Belmont (WA). This property was listed for sale with a listing price of $299,000 - $319,000.
Read more

Enquire more about 61, 63 & 65 Asteroid Way, Carlisle

 
The personal details of this contact form and any behavioural data related to search activity on the website can be provided to the agency/agent for the sole purpose of communicating with you regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used by the agent for any other marketing purposes. For more information on how we store and use your personal information, please view our privacy statement.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Carlisle

GROWTH 6.3%
MED.PRICE $510,000
POPULATION 6,475
Carlisle

Following the opening of the Perth-Pinjarra Railway on the 2nd May 1893, Haydon's Siding was constructed near the foundry of that name to the east of Victoria Park. From 1893 to 1912, the area was gradually settled and a station was built near the siding and it was first known as Mint Street but later changed to Victoria Park East. Following a meeting of ratepayers in May 1919, the name "Carlisle" was chosen for the station. Although it is said that the station was named after the railway town in England near the Scottish border as it was considered that the area was on the border between Perth and its suburbs, it is interesting to note that manager of the South West Timber Hewers Co-operative, which purchased the land and a rail spur here in 1919 was named Carlisle.

About Carlisle

Following the opening of the Perth-Pinjarra Railway on the 2nd May 1893, Haydon's Siding was constructed near the foundry of that name to the east of Victoria Park. From 1893 to 1912, the area was gradually settled and a station was built near the siding and it was first known as Mint Street but later changed to Victoria Park East. Following a meeting of ratepayers in May 1919, the name "Carlisle" was chosen for the station. Although it is said that the station was named after the railway town in England near the Scottish border as it was considered that the area was on the border between Perth and its suburbs, it is interesting to note that manager of the South West Timber Hewers Co-operative, which purchased the land and a rail spur here in 1919 was named Carlisle.

View Suburb Profile

Growth of Nearby Suburbs