~ SAVE THE DATE! OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 2nd MARCH 10:15 - 10:45 AM ~
BELOW GROUND POOL, TWO BRAND NEW BATHROOMS
Touted as the Best Location in Town this is the ultimate family home or an accommodation solver for those looking for a Spacious home with dual living areas, a large kitchen and a fifth bedroom or large office come hobby room.
There are not too many properties that have the internal floor area that this lovely property boasts, with a free flowing and consistent upgrade throughout the property there is little to do but move in and enjoy five-star living in the hot zone of Hedland.
• Four bedroom two bathroom home plus a spare room
• Large 973sqm block, fully fenced
• Brand new hard vinyl floors throughout
• A full internal freshly painted home
• The ensuite bathroom is fully renovated
• The main bathroom is also fully renovated
• Split system air conditioners and fans throughout
• Two large living areas separated by the kitchen
• Beautiful below ground fibreglass pool
• Interior has recently been fully painted
• Enough parking for four cars
• Potential lease amount is $1,800 per week
• Massive 973 sqm block, large rear patio overlooking the pool
Within walking distance to a primary school, two day care centres, a fully lit recreation oval and playground area, the popular Pretty Pool Lagoon is perfect for swimming or fishing the creek, this property is a lifestyle choice in a safe and secure area.
Call RICK HOCKEY now for more information – 0438 934 093
This property at 195 Athol Street, Port Hedland is a four bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Rick Hockey regarding 195 Athol Street, Port Hedland, please call 0438 934 093 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.
195 Athol Street, Port Hedland is listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.