We are pleased to offer this country-style Western Red Cedar family home for sale in beautiful Point Samson.
Located just one street away from the ocean, this lovely home is situated on a huge 1182m2 block.
Shady Colonial verandahs to all sides of the home
Established gardens on fully automatic reticulation
Huge workshop with power
Raked ceilings in the living area
Combined open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area
Good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
This property is currently leased to a corporate tenant until 20/08/23 at $950 per week.
For more information or to arrange your viewing contact Glenda Jones today on 0419 939 854.
This property at 14 Cliff Street, Point Samson is a three bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Glenda Jones at North West Realty.
For more information about Point Samson, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Point Samson profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Glenda Jones regarding 14 Cliff Street, Point Samson, please call 0419 939 854 or contact the agent via email.
The townsite of Point Samson is located on the Pilbara coast, 1579 kilometres north of Perth and 18 kilometres north of Roebourne. By around 1900 the nearby port of Cossack was beginning to silt up and was inconvenient for the shipping of stock. In 1902/03 the government erected a jetty into deeper water at Point Samson, and this was proposed to be the port for the area. There was soon demand for lots at Point Samson, a tramline was erected to the jetty from Roebourne, but the survey and selling of lots was delayed because of the impact of Point Samson replacing Cossack. The townsite was finally gazetted as Point Sampson in 1909.
The name Point Samson honours Mr Michael Samson, a member of a prominent Fremantle family. The point was named during Walter Padbury's expedition to Nicol Bay in 1863. Mr Samson was the second officer of their ship, the "Tien Tsin". The point was misspelled on maps as Sampson, and this error persisted for many years, including being used when the townsite was gazetted in 1909. The error was brought to the governments attention by Michael samson's widow in 1918, and both the point and the townsite were corrected to Point Samson in April 1918.