Listing No: 4146257

124 Bottlebrush Cove, Port Denison WA 6525

Expressions of Interest

Land
Property snapshot
Land Area 2.02ha

Home open times

Please contact the agent to view this property

Blank Canvas

• 5 acres
• 3 road frontages
• Cased bore, however not equipped
• Short drive to Port Denison amenities
• Motivated sellers
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 124 Bottlebrush Cove, Port Denison

WA 6525 is a land for sale by Kris Teakle from Elders Real Estate. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of Expressions of Interest.
Read more

Enquire more about 124 Bottlebrush Cove, Port Denison

 
The personal details of this contact form and any behavioural data related to search activity on the website can be provided to the agency/agent for the sole purpose of communicating with you regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used by the agent for any other marketing purposes. For more information on how we store and use your personal information, please view our privacy statement.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Port Denison

GROWTH -10.6%
MED.PRICE $295,000
POPULATION 1,410
Port Denison

The coastal townsite of Port Denison is located in the northern agricultural region, 365 kilometres north northwest of Perth and three kilometres from Dongara. The area was referred to as Irwin Port (being near the mouth of the Irwin River) in 1866, but when officially named and gazetted the following year later it became Denison. It is believed named after Sir William Denison, Governor of Tasmania, who visited Western Australia in 1851 in connection with the transportation of convicts to the state. The name was changed to Port Denison in 1973 at the request of the Shire of Irwin, as this was the name by which the town was locally known.

About Port Denison

The coastal townsite of Port Denison is located in the northern agricultural region, 365 kilometres north northwest of Perth and three kilometres from Dongara. The area was referred to as Irwin Port (being near the mouth of the Irwin River) in 1866, but when officially named and gazetted the following year later it became Denison. It is believed named after Sir William Denison, Governor of Tasmania, who visited Western Australia in 1851 in connection with the transportation of convicts to the state. The name was changed to Port Denison in 1973 at the request of the Shire of Irwin, as this was the name by which the town was locally known.

View Suburb Profile