To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
-Four bedroom, two bathroom, solid brick home-Currently tenanted until May @ $400.00 per week-Separate front lounge, open plan kitchen lounge dining-Protected outdoor area, close to town, shops, school and hospitalThis is modern four bedroom ...
* This outstanding block priced to sell.
* 614sqm level block
* Close to St Josephs School and Hospital
* Fully fenced
* Only minutes from town
Wanting to be close to town "Living the Life".
Option of 2 blocks within walking distance to town but quietly located in a no-thru street with elevated rural outlook.
420m2 Block $115,000
350m2 Corner Block $129,000
Apon viewing you will be...
- Large modern quality Vrban built 4x2 home in premium Woodrise Estate - Ducted air/con, roller shutters, alarm system, 900mm stove- Patio, shed, drive through access, complete privacy- Ready for immediate inspection! For further information ...
Long-term capital growth potential is an important factor to consider when buying your first home or investment property. The location, block size, home construction & overall presentation of a property can have a big impact on its future resale ...
Wanting to be close to town "Living the Life"? Option of 2 blocks within walking distance to town but quietly located in a no through street with elevated rural outlook.
420m2 block - $115,000
350m2 corner block - $129,000
Upon viewing you...
This beautifully presented home in the heart of Spencer Park has the lot. The 2005 built brick and tile construction is as new, representing quality and space. Comprising four bedrooms and two bathrooms with an open plan kitchen, dining and...
* Loaded with features and practical floor plan
* Cosy entrance lounge and extra large family/kitchen area
* Excellent location for amenities, schooling, beach and city access
* The gourmet kitchen with stylish fittings is centrally located...
Built 1960 brick & tile with kitchen, dining & separate lounge, insulation & gas HWS. Big corner block of 872m2 with double garage. Easy walk to schools, hospital & shops. Gas & sewer connected. Quote SP908
Welcome to a three bedroom home with features in abundance including an office or fourth bedroom and not one but two toilets.
Among the upgrades and features are:
• Three bedrooms / one bathroom / two toilets
- Elevated 525sqm block- Rural views to the north- Only 2km from St Joseph's College- Close to shopping centres, beaches and sporting groundsIt's a distinctive combination and a testament to Albany's uniqueness; an elevated, vacant block...
* This property can be separated into two rentals returning better than bank interest at 4.5%
* Top investment for fly-in, fly-out
* Going on holiday? - built in caretaker!
* Loads of alternative here
- 3x2 open plan built in 2007- Covered rear deck with rural outlook- Fully fenced, double garage- Side access to backyardCentrally located between beach, town, schools and shops is this modern 7 year old home on some of the most elevated...
As a rental investment or retiree or first home buyer option, this ship shape north-facing 496sqm property with ocean and hill glimpses, is certainly well placed to attract plenty of genuine buyer interest.
With a regional hospital just metres ...
- Quality 3 bedroom unit- Cul-de-sac street in central area- Private, remote-controlled garage- Enclosed patio areaQuality brick and tile construction? Check.Located on a quiet cul-de-sac street? Check.Central to popular destinations?...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Spencer Park? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Spencer Park offers, we've collated all the relevant...
The following error occurred: