Stunning Remodelled Family Home
This stunning four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers families the perfect entry point into Perth's premium Western suburbs. Completely renovated, with high-end finishes the property is unrecognisable from the 1950s house it once was yet retains timeless mid-century features including original newly polished Jarrah floorboards, chimney column and high ceilings.
With its deep setback and private rendered wall, you'll be impressed by how quiet this leafy location is. The welcoming elevation includes a brand-new carport and electric gate, fresh landscaping, and exposed aggregate paving. The elevated entry opens into a sun-drenched living room with a 3.5-metre vaulted ceiling, white shutters, and a functional fireplace.
Adjacent, the contemporary kitchen boasts custom-made cabinetry (full height and with extra-deep drawers), an engineered stone island bench and stainless-steel European cooking appliances. The kitchen's louvre windows provide a view of the backyard and refreshing cross-ventilation from coastal breezes.
Find an abundance of storage in the stylish laundry, complete with deep drawers, linen cabinets, a broom cupboard, and a pull-down ladder to access a further 10sqm (approx.) roof storage, complete with a hard floor and light. Next door, the luxe bathroom boasts full-height penny-round tiling, a large frameless shower and floating vanity. The main bedroom includes customised built-in robes, a chic black ceiling fan, and shutters adorning the expansive windows.
With bi-fold doors opening up to a high pitched alfresco under the home's main roof and spacious timber deck, this is the ultimate indoor-outdoor entertaining space. Enjoy the gorgeous landscaped and reticulated gardens - complete with an established olive and lemon tree and a sizeable section of lawn for backyard play. Here, you'll also find the studio/fourth bedroom and bathroom, with an extra income stream potential. Use for guests, as a teen retreat, or home office. As a bonus, the extra-wide double carport at the front has been engineered to accommodate a second storey if desired.
Just 120-metres from Luita Street Reserve and moments from Wembley Golf Course, Newman College, Hale School, Churchlands SHS and pristine coastline, this beautifully remodelled family home is guaranteed to impress. City Beach and the Scarborough lifestyle precinct are a few minutes' drive, as is stunning Herdsman Lake.
Contact Emma Milner on 0421 213 000 or Peter Kasten on 0423 636 443 and secure it for your family today.
• Completely renovated mid-century home
• High end finishes throughout/no expense spared
• Four bedrooms, two contemporary, fully-tiled bathrooms
• Solid Jarrah floors, high ceilings
• Noise-insulated windows
• Custom-designed cabinetry
• Heaps of storage
• Modern bathrooms with frameless showers
• 506sqm block with deep setback
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Brand new downlights
• Luxury kitchen with engineered stone, Smeg electric oven, Electrolux induction cooktop, pull-out pantry
• Attic storage with ladder access
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Shadowline ceilings
• 9m x 3m (approx.) Merbau timber alfresco deck
• Reticulated, landscaped gardens
• Exposed aggregate paving and driveway
• Separate studio/bedroom & bathroom
• Undercover washing line
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• 4m x 1.5m ( approx.) garden shed
• Extra-wide double carport with brand new electric gate and huge storeroom - engineered to accommodate a second storey
Location (approx distances):
• 120m to Luita Street Reserve
• 1km to Wembley Downs Primary School
• 1.1km to Holy Spirit Primary School
• 1.2km to Hale School
• 2km to Churchlands SHS
• 1.6km to Newman College
• 440m to the bus route on Hale Road
• 3.3km to Floreat Beach
• 4.3km to City Beach
• 3.8km to Scarborough Beach
• 4.2km to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.