59a Beamish Avenue, Mount Pleasant
Sold price: $1,100,000
Sold: 18 May 2022
Listing number: 4597462
Stroll to the river!
Immaculately presented, this well appointed residence oozes style and charm and is the perfect riverside abode. Located a short walk from the river, cafes and shops, giving you quick access to multiple facilities whilst enjoying seclusion in a quiet, leafy street for your perfect lifestyle. This property is a standout in this sought after location.
- Three bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms
- 454 sqm, survey strata titled street front lot
- Secure gated double carport
- Dual high school zone - Rossmoyne SHS & Applecross SHS
- Private & secure entrance with plenty of parking for guests
- Luxury chef's kitchen, appointed with designe stone benchtops, high quality appliances and overlooking the informal living, dining and back garden.
- Light & bright, very spacious formal living zone
- Private & spacious master suite, featuring renovated ensuite bathroom and fabulous walk in wardrobe
- Two minor bedrooms and these are serviced by the lovely family bathroom
- High quality recent renovations. This residence is move in ready
- NBN connected
- Reverse cycle split systems
- School zones include - Brentwood PS, Rossmoyne SHS,Applecross SHS and plenty of private
school options including St Benedicts PS, Aquinas College, All Saints College & Santa
This beautiful home represents outstanding market value. The desirable riverside lifestyle that comes with living here is exceptional, and is a must view! For further information please call Daniel and Chelsey Grant - Team Grant on 0418 883 535.
Grant Premium Property Pty Ltd
20/17 Ogilvie Road
Mount Pleasant WA 6153