4 Pexton Drive, South Guildford
Sold price: $850,000
Sold: 23 May 2022
Listing number: 4597404
Under Offer by Pat Rahimi
This striking Ross North 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home is a fantastic find in exclusive Waterhall Private Estate which is flanked by the Helena River and links to historic Guildford via a quaint walk-bridge.
This prime position provides easy walking to the Helena River & Reserve, prestigious Guildford Grammar (co-educational K-Y12), shops (IGA), train, Guildford's historic hotels and much much more! All this and just 14km from Perth City CBD and on the gateway to our Swan Valley Winery Region.
This magnificent home boasts high raked ceilings to the open-plan living combined with quality polished blackbutt timber flooring and a feature fireplace for added comfort. Your dream kitchen includes an amazing walk-in scullery and all the modern conveniences including behind fridge plumbing and the entire family living zone transitions to the all-year outdoor entertaining with views to the sparkling below-ground pool.
The large 538 sqm size block also offers the bonus of additional parking solutions for additional vehicles or trailer with its considerably wider driveway/frontage incorporating side-gates for rear access to the left of the garage.
* Huge entertainment zone
* High raked ceilings
* Blackbutt timber flooring
* Feature gas fireplace
* Luxury Master with ensuite & large WIR
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in-robes
* Dream kitchen with an absolutely amazing scullery!
* Elegant French doors to section the zones
* Large laundry with plenty of above & below bench storage
* Quality window treatments, elegant plantation shutters & premium window tinting
* New paint & soft carpets
* Security doors
* Security alarm & cameras
* Air-conditioning (evaporative) plus additional R/C A/C in Master Suite
* Attic/loft storage/access
* Large outdoor Alfresco for family gatherings incorporating a sensational covered built-in BBQ area, plus pizza oven under a fabulous pergola area featuring deciduous red and white grape vines which provide ample shade in the Summer months and glorious sunshine through the Winter months.
* Swimming Pool - Swim/Spa style (incl pool plumbing to connect for heating if required)
* Large Shade Sail
* Double Garage (7m x 6.5m approx)
* Reticulated gardens and vegie patch
* Side access - plenty of additional parking options
* Solar Panels (3KW)
For more information or to arrange a time to view, contact Pat Rahimi from Ray White Midland and Hills today!
Ray White Midland and Hills
18 Victoria Street
Midland WA 6056