14/2 Cerberus Avenue, Parkwood
Sold price: $360,000
Sold: 17 May 2022
Listing number: 4596230
Downsize your Home Upsize your Savings!
This Over 55's lifestyle- cut down the size of the land from where your are coming from, but maintain the living and storage space.
The home has a Queen size master bedroom and two additional rooms with ample space. The open Kitchen and dining leads straight into the low maintenance garden - for those of you who have a passion in horticulture or enjoy a cup of tea and listen to the birds chirping in the early mornings. The separate laundry situated next to the linen cupboard and opens into the back garden - the layout has been thoroughly thought out to accommodate a natural flow.
Being close to the Riverton Shopping Centre, Medical Centre and Riverton Leisureplex, the location captures an ideal lifestyle for the older generation.
Features of the home:
• Spacious queen size master with comes with generous semi-ensuit.
• Single size 2nd bedroom with built in robe.
• 3rd Room could be used as a study or an additional bedroom.
• Dining room off the kitchen with access to the garden.
• Separate Formal lounge.
• Dedicated laundry with linen cupboard.
• Handrails in the toilets and bathrooms for assistance.
• Garden shed for storage under the main roof of the home.
• Single Carport.
• Gated community.
• Very low strata fees of 240.65 per quarter
• 550m to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre.
• 700m to Riverton Leisureplex.
• 1.1Km to Riverton Medical Centre.
• 2.6Km to Roe highway.
• Available bus routes: 508 (Cannington station to Bull Creek station).
* All measurements are approximate and as per google maps
Professionals Prowest Real Estate
175 High Road
Willetton WA 6155