38 Kingfisher Loop, High Wycombe
Sold price: $510,000
Sold: 09 May 2022
Listing number: 4592599
This Place Has The Lot
Not often you come across a home that is affordable, positioned in a street that's quiet with local traffic only and has absolutely everything you want.
Well, I can assure you, this home is the one.
Apart from a beautifully presented 3-bedroom 1 bathroom home that has the coolest features ceilings I've seen; you have a completely separate space that's currently used as a hair salon which has its own entrance from the front and a secure kids play area attached.
The side access allows you to securely park trailers or boats whilst still being able to access the fully insulated and powered workshop which is currently used as a home gym.
Then there's the beautiful pool area with its own water feature that you look out to from the large patio area. Kids you are not forgotten either with a huge amount of grass to play on that is fed by the bore reticulation.
There's plenty more to talk about so lets just look at all the features below:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Good size kitchen with concrete bench top, 4 burner gas cook top, pantry, fridge recess and soft close drawers
- Open plan dining/living area with picture recess on wall and RC split system
- Large front lounge room with timber laminate floors, coffer ceiling and recessed TV area
- Fully renovated bathroom and toilet with floor to ceiling tiling and one of a kind feature ceilings
- Separate salon/4th bedroom with recessed ceiling and its own access from the front of the home, running water and a fenced off kid's area attached
- Beautiful below ground swimming pool with water feature and raised garden beds
- Recently resprayed roof
- Large patio area and with plush grass coming off it that's fed by the bore reticulation
- Fully insulated and powered workshop 7x6m approx.
- Garden shed 4x4m approx.
- 5.5KW 20 panel solar system
- Double gated side access
- Built 1987
- Block 709sqm approx.
To arrange a viewing time or if you'd like further information, please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
Professionals Stirling Clark
20 Strelitzia Avenue
Forrestfield WA 6058