The Ultimate Family Memory Maker
Welcome to 33 Egham Road, Lathlain set in the supremely sought-after hilltop section (the west-end) of leafy Lathlain. A beautifully maintained north facing red brick character home the product of significant renovations and extensions over time to produce the ultimate family memory maker!
With plenty of room for the growing family, this home will easily cater for large gatherings with both front and rear entertaining areas, dual living zones, and large bedrooms when you crave some "you" time.
• Built in the 1950's (approx.) extension completed in 2006.
• Large freestanding raised terrace, the perfect entertaining area (50sqm almost) with gorgeous cedar lined ceilings and glass balustrading.
• Formal lounge room with high decorative ceilings, polished jarrah floorboards, a working open fireplace with built in jarrah bookshelves, and those large windows that the 50's were renowned for.
• Central Kitchen orientating onto the meals/living area (fully tiled) and looking to the rear alfresco area.
• An enviable kitchen space with 40ml engineered ceasarstone, waterfall edge benchtops, an abundance of cupboards/drawers incl overheads, stainless steel appliances with fan forced oven, canopy rangehood, dishwasher, double sink with flick mixer (water filter tap) and induction cook top. A convenient appliance cupboard, built in microwave shelf, glass splashback, under cupboard lighting and large (4 door) pantry, ensure your culinary creations are TV, worthy!
• Rear private alfresco area (50sqm) with extensive brick paving fringed by a parade of established frangipanis. A handy storage area exists that could easily convert into a nice mancave.
• Upstairs the family room is currently used as a dual room family room/study zone. The views are amazing! You can see the CBD, Swan River, Optus Stadium and enjoy a spectacular outlook over the hills from which to watch the sunrise. A reveal door opens into a massive, lined attic space (almost 25sqm that you can stand upright in) with lighting. The family room could easily convert to dedicated bedroom if extra accommodation is required.
• The master bedroom, conveniently positioned towards the rear is BIG. With separate fitting area and large combination ensuite/laundry with full height tiling, stone vanity tops and a large shower recess. An internal WCS is provided.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built in robes and air-conditioning. Bedroom 2 has a gorgeous front verandah, perfect for when the kids want to sneak out!
• Main bathroom with full height tiling, stone vanity top, and large deep bathtub with combination shower. The kids will appreciate the abundance of cupboards and drawers.
• Designated street level car parking area (up to 4 cars) under shade sail (amassing almost 77m2)
• Fully reticulated gardens from bore (submersible)
• Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning and 4 reverse cycle split air-conditioners are provided
• 3.6 kilowatt PVA solar system (18 panels)
• 8 camera CCTV
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Solar hot water system
• 502sqm survey strata block - no necessity for any ongoing strata fees
• Water Rates $965.83
• Council Rates $1907.62
Loved and cared for by its owners, but the kids have now flown the coop, so it is now time for new owners to write the next chapter. And let's not forget that convenient location! Community minded, family-focused, with everything at your fingertips: cafes, restaurants, parks, schools, public transport, even a specialised dog exercise park. Enjoy walks to JA LEE Reserve, Lathlain Place Cafe and entertainment precinct, Crown Casino Complex, Burswood train station, Optus Stadium or even Mineral Resources Park - home of the AFL powerhouse "west coast eagles"!
Contact the Lathlain property specialist Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for further information or to book your inspection.