Defining comfort and relaxation, enhanced by the fantastic central location, this property combines all the creature comforts one could wish for with something for the whole family to enjoy. This family friendly, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is perfectly positioned within walking distance from both Primary and Secondary schools, Beaumaris City Shopping Center and directly opposite the lush Santiago Parklands.
Perched on a generous 773 sqm corner block, the property has been cleverly designed to take advantage of the whole block, offering access to the double garage from Cantara Rise, and the front door faces the park on Santiago Parkway.
The main family living area consists of a large open plan lounge and dining room that leads off the impressive, and well equipped kitchen. Care has been taken with the design of the kitchen to ensure it is both functional and pleasing to the eye. Finished with stone benchtops, the kitchen offers a central island benchtop, a corner pantry and loads of cupboard space, Westinghouse five-burner gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and large windows with garden and park views. The second living area is located at the front of the home. If you work from home or simply need another space for the kids to use, this area offers flexibility to use in a way that suits your family's lifestyle.
All 4 bedrooms are good sizes with the main bedroom positioned at the front of the home. The main bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity, a spacious walk-in robe and dressing nook with tranquil views over the garden and the parklands across the road. The additional minor bedrooms are located in a separate wing of the home and are separated by a striking sliding barn door. Bedroom 2 is a semi ensuite with a separate interleading door to the family bathroom. The family bathroom will more than accommodate those busy mornings with a bath, shower and a single vanity with storage.
Double doors extend out to the outdoor entertainment area, if you enjoy entertaining or spending time outside, this alfresco will not disappoint! Overlooking the easy-care backyard with artificial lawns and a sparkling salt chlorinated swimming pool, this area is finished with a wrap-around timber deck, pitched roof patio that allows the natural light to shine through, and a built in bar area that accommodates a BBQ - it is easy to see why this area is a much loved space.
LOCATION Benefits (all are approximate distances) :
Directly opposite the Santiago Park
350m - Prendiville Catholic College
300m - Beaumaris Primary School
650m - St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School
1.6km - Ocean Reef Senior High School
1.5km - Currambine Shops 1.5km
Easy access to beaches and the Ocean Reef Boat Harbour
Easy access to the Mitchell freeway and public transport
FEATURES Include but are not limited to:
- Private wrap around frontage with established gardens and park views
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with two gas bayonet points
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, island breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks and a corner pantry, stainless-steel kitchen appliances including a Westinghouse five-burner gas cooktop and electric oven
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and park views
- Bedroom 2 is a semi ensuite to the family bathroom
- Family toilet and laundry with linen cupboard and outdoor access to the drying line
- Beautiful recently installed timber-look flooring
- Stunning patio entertaining deck
- Below-ground swimming pool with glass fence
- 5kw Solar electricity
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with E-Zone control throughout
- Gas hot-water system
- Garden shed
- Ample parking space
- Side access for additional parking or for a boat / caravan
- Space to extend the back yard outward – subject to council approval
- 773 sqm Corner block with access from both Cantara Rise & Santiago Parkway
- Built in approx. 1992 with upgrades done in recent years