Perfectly Private and Peaceful!
This solid 3-bedroom 2-bathroom brick-and-tile home has been beautifully renovated and impressively extended to create a tranquil sanctuary. All of the hard work has already been done for you here, just bring your things and move straight on in.
There are two single-width lock-up garages – the main garage with tandem parking space for two cars, plus a large separate single garage with a workshop area down the side of it.
Internally, a spacious front lounge room and study area welcomes you inside with its pleasant garden and courtyard views.
Low-maintenance timber-look flooring graces the open-plan dining and kitchen area, along with a skylight and split-system air-conditioning unit.
The well-appointed and contemporary kitchen has been thoughtfully designed to include a fitted pantry, double steel queen sinks and a host of quality modern appliances.
From here, outdoor access to a pitched rear A-framed entertaining alfresco is rather seamless and reveals two ceiling fans, café shade blinds and a gorgeous leafy backdrop – including lovely citrus trees.
Back inside, the pick of the sleeping quarters is a large master-bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning, two sets of built-in double wardrobes and a bonus walk-in dressing room with its own fitted four-door built-in robe.
The king-sized room also comprises of easy-care wood-look floors, as well as access through to the well-appointed en-suite bathroom with a generous shower, a toilet, and a stone vanity.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Feature entry door
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Westinghouse Induction cooktop
• Westinghouse pyrolytic oven
• Integrated Blanco range hood
• Stainless-steel Siemens dishwasher
• Vinyl-plank flooring
• Renovated main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps and mirrored storage
• Carpeted 2nd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and full-height built-in robes
• Separate 3rd bedroom
• Fully fitted laundry with a double linen press, over-head and under-bench storage, tiled splashbacks, and access out to an under-cover drying courtyard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• 18 solar-power panels with a 5kW inverter
• Four (4) CCTV security cameras
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Four (4) Reverse Cycle air conditioning split systems
• Clearview security screens to doors and windows
• Gas hot-water system
• Low Maintenance 390sqm block
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways, nothing is more than just a few minutes from your front doorstep. What a location this is!
Once you see this hidden gem you will fall in love with it instantly. It really is quite the find!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859