65 Russell St, East Cannington
Sold price: $562,500
Sold: 01 Apr 2022
Listing number: 4582081
Retain and Build Behind Family Home or Investment
Prime retain and build development opportunities like this are as rare as hen's teeth. This home in very good condition for the age with potential to develop the rear right now or in the future.
This is a fabulous First Home or Investment with great potential for growth with such a high % land content, this home will be a stepping stone to bigger and better things for the astute buyer.
• Secure yard with white picket fence at the front
• Double car port and off street parking room for several more vehicles
• Lovely undercover front verandah porch entry from the car port
• High ceilings and timber floors
• Modern Kitchen and appliances with a central island bench
• Modern Bathroom and Laundry
• 4th bedroom or sleep out
• Huge covered rear entertaining and BBQ area
• 956m2 zoned R30 with a 20.1m frontage and more than 3m side access to rear - Note: 3m x 3m drainage easement in the rear LHS corner
• 10km to Perth International Airport - 12km to PERTH CBD - 2km to Cannington Train Station - 3km to Westfield Carousel Shopping
• High or elevated and sandy soil conditions in this area provide more favourable geotechnical conditions for building than some surrounding areas.
• Rates: Water - $ 909.69pa Shire - $1,525.72pa
Seller is relocating and downsizing and will consider the best offer to get a result asap.
Register your interest to view NOW as this wont last!
Ray White Cannington
19 Liege Street
Cannington WA 6107