Big and beautiful
An immaculate four-bedroom two-bathroom home with double carport and boasting three separate living areas - including a front sunken lounge, family/meals, and separate games room. With an open plan living design and flow from the kitchen, meals family out under the huge, pitched patio. Located close to shepherds Bush Park with walkways and playgrounds. Close to bus stops and Halidon primary school, this home also is within the Woodvale college catchment area.
Features include -
• A double driveway, double carport with sectional remote-control door, plus space to the right-hand side to park a trailer/small boat etc.
• Pristine front reticulated lawn.
• The front entry flows onto the private sunken front lounge room/home theatre with cosy carpet and views of the front yard and street.
• Also set off the entry is the large master bedroom with a bay window and fitted walk in robe. There is a light/bright en-suite with vanity, shower and wc.
• Linen cupboard to hallway.
• Study room, future scullery set off the kitchen.
• An open plan kitchen, meals, family room, flowing into a large games room and outside under a huge pitched paved patio. A fantastic home to entertain family and friends.
• The kitchen is spacious and well appointed with a corner pantry, fridge space with cupboards above, a double wall oven, gas hotplates, rangehood above, glass splash backs, double sinks, dishwasher, breakfast bar, plus loads of bench, cupboard and draw space. Kitchen looks out to back yard and over the family/meals and games room.
• There is also double door storage in the family room.
• Step through double French doors to the large games room, with plush carpet and overlooking the patio area.
• Bedrooms two, three and four are a great size all have built in robes - bedroom three with a double door robe.
• Triple door storage to hallway.
• Light/bright second bathroom with vanity, separate bath, and shower.
• Second wc is off the hallway.
• A large laundry with broom cupboard allows sliding door access to the clothesline and backyard.
• From the family room step out under a huge pitched/paved colour-bond patio, with established trees, retained gardens and elevated views you will enjoy many beautiful sunsets from here.
• Set off the laundry is a large custom built shade sail offering another viewing point to the west.
• In addition, this beautiful home boasts - Ducted evaporative air-conditioning; solid Marri floors to the entry hallway, family, meals, kitchen areas and the hallways to the minor bedrooms; fresh carpet to the bedrooms, sunken lounge, games room and study; solar panels; gas storage hot water; security screens to all doors, and some windows; Garden shed; Colourbond fencing to right hand and rear boundary and loads of paved areas and walkways.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters