As Pretty as a Picture!
A terrific and tranquil street amongst friendly neighbours is where you will discover this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that is comfortable throughout and doubles as your own private garden sanctuary externally.
There are front and rear patios to enjoy here, with leafy entry gardens beyond the palm trees making an instant first impression, whilst a covered outdoor alfresco-entertaining area out back is complemented by retractable café blinds that provide protection from the elements on those rainy and windy days. Splendid treetop views towards the Goollelal Primary School oval are simply an added bonus, as are the sensual sea breezes on offer.
Inside, folding doors reveal a functional L-shaped front lounge and dining room off the entry, complete with low-maintenance timber-look flooring that also graces the adjacent open-plan family, meals and kitchen area. The latter has been impressively renovated and connects with the formal-dining room, whilst also boasting split-system air-conditioning, double sinks, glass splashbacks, a skylight, storage pantry, a breakfast bar for quick bites, a range hood, a Haier Induction cooktop, a separate Belling oven, a stainless-steel Dishlex dishwasher and seamless alfresco and backyard access.
All four bedrooms are carpeted, inclusive of a large master suite with built-in double wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and a shower, toilet and vanity to its intimate – and partly-revamped – ensuite bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms have full-height built-in double robes of their own, whilst the minor sleeping quarters are serviced by a practical and updated main family bathroom with a bathtub and separate rain shower, with an additional second hose head.
This environmentally-friendly residence lets you watch the kids walk to school around the corner, with bus stops and even the local fish-and-chips café also nearby. The Kingsley Montessori School, picturesque Lake Goollelal and the Galaxy Drive-In Theatre are all within arm’s reach, whilst also in close proximity are the likes of Woodvale Secondary College, community sporting facilities at Kingsley Park, the stunning Shepherds Bush Reserve walking trails, The Kingsley Tavern and local shopping village, a host of early-childhood centres, the freeway, the Whitfords and Greenwood Train Stations, more shopping at Woodvale Boulevard, Kingsway City and Westfield Whitford City, Hillarys Boat Harbour, beaches and so much more. What a wonderful location this is!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Whisper-quiet ceiling fans in every room
• Day-night blinds to the bedrooms and lounge
• French-door access to the laundry
• External/side access from the laundry
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Linen press
• New 3kW solar power-panel system
• Feature skirting boards
• NBN internet connectivity (50mbps)
• Security doors and screens
• Television-satellite dish recently installed
• Solar hot-water system
• Reticulated front gardens
• Regulation pool fence already installed – ideal for a future swimming pool
• Temporary shade structure to the rear garden and out on the front driveway, protecting a further vehicle and preceding a remote-controlled single lock-up carport
• Drive-through access from the carport, for a second car to park – with additional access down to the sunken backyard-lawn area
• Side tool-shed storage under the carport
• Side garden shed
• 680sqm (approx.) block with parking space for two extra cars on the verge
• Built in 1983 (approx.)
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.